So why was Akerfeldt kicked out then?

English is Blakkheim's second language. My guess is that he doesn't know exactly what's insinuated when you say "kicked out." Or it was a joke.

they are real life friends, what da fuck u thinkin? of course Anders know what "kicked out" means but why you want understand it so literally? as I said before Mike left the band cos limit of time and guys taked 2 new members, really famous and legendary persons (you won't be disappointed! trust me). Anders will present their names very soon tho...

sorry for bad english

ColdDarkNord said:
they are real life friends, what da fuck u thinkin? of course Anders know what "kicked out" means but why you want understand it so literally? as I said before Mike left the band cos limit of time and guys taked 2 new members, really famous and legendary persons (you won't be disappointed! trust me). Anders will present their names very soon tho...

sorry for bad english
tell me now!

Hi everyone...
Mike just didn't wanna do this one. I totally respect his choice. I didn't wanna make "RTC" the first time around either, so I know how he feels. Bloodbath "de-seriousalize" the musicians other activities a bit, nowadays I don't mind since I have already made a fool out of myself with stuff like..my webpage...but Mike is verging on a very serious carrér here, so I totally respect his choice...
I am still working on finding a good vocalist and a good drummer, we have a 'wishlist' but we're very far away from having it worked out with labels, managements and such useless things!!??

D

Dan Swanö said:
Hi everyone...
Mike just didn't wanna do this one. I totally respect his choice. I didn't wanna make "RTC" the first time around either, so I know how he feels. Bloodbath "de-seriousalize" the musicians other activities a bit, nowadays I don't mind since I have already made a fool out of myself with stuff like..my webpage...but Mike is verging on a very serious carrér here, so I totally respect his choice...
I am still working on finding a good vocalist and a good drummer, we have a 'wishlist' but we're very far away from having it worked out with labels, managements and such useless things!!??

D
Cheers dan.

Did he really say that??? Hard to beleivecold hard information like that. Well we will see from the guitarist soon!, I am curious myself.

katatonic. vbmenu_register("postmenu_2669518", true);

When I saw Opeth on the 25th, somebody asked something about Bloodbath, and Mike said he quit the band. He wasn't kicked out.

what, they kicked him out again? :(

ThreadNecro.jpg

:)