Soundtrack to your apocalypse

although i do appreciate the sincerity and "primitive" sound of early anothor material, i must admit their truly great achievement is the 5th album "jizz ensemble: kvltdeathkvlt popageddon". Nick barker is a monster on the drum kit, and i think the riffts are very jizz influenced like martin lompez. does anyone know of anymor jizz foozion metal bands like anothor and agalloch?

it would depend upon the situation. we don't really know what apocalypse is like...so there is no way to make a solid decision. lets see, if christianity is the real deal...i am surely going to hell. if the world is ending in fire, and demons begin taking the souls of the damned, i will probably be one of them. up until this happens, i probably won't be listening to music. i will be holding my loved ones. but, once my spirit is consumed by the beast, and IF i am time to throw on a song...i think that i would choose blut aus nord - choir of the dead...that would get me pumped for the the grand conjuration into final descension.

Nekkro Geiggersen's - 'Den Dybe Mørke Skov Med Vilde Jordbærd' from the 1991 'Døden's Tærte' promo.