Spawns Super Fun Happy Christmas Extravaganza Part 2

Thanks Spawny mate! Underground is cool. Underground is where it's at. We'll make 4 track demos and distribute them on tape. Of course they won't be first generation copies... must be at least 6th generation copies to have that "true" feel to them.

spawn said:
Sydoy: I got you Painkiller by Judas Priest and Christina Agiluera for a night, so you CANT be disappointed! :headbang:
:Smokedev: :worship: :Smokedev: BEST PRESENT EVER :Smokedev: :worship: :Smokedev:

Exactly, we will make tapes that wont even play. Thats the underground spirit!

Koichi, you can have a hot elf chick AND a spear, or spear a hot elf chick Hahaha... Ha. Shiznizzle.

The thing is, though, that whatever Spawny put in the list for Xena she would almost definitely have posted something abusive and inflammatory, as has been her want of late. Can't blame the lad for not bothering.

Spiff said:
The thing is, though, that whatever Spawny put in the list for Xena she would almost definitely have posted something abusive and inflammatory, as has been her want of late. Can't blame the lad for not bothering.
You are as smart as you are handsome!

And you don't go through abusing people yourself of late Spiff? Obviously some people here need to get a sense of humour and take not of what smilies get put in my posts not just read the printed word. I was more angry that I was acused of being ungrateful!
Many a person here has been known to become very abusive on this forum be it in jest or serious. If someone writes something that I feel is stupid or wrong I have every right to respond in the manner I see fit. I couldn't care less that I recieved nothing I was very hurt and angry to be accused of being ungrateful!
If someone like Koichi or Spawn especially rights something abusive it is seen as humour even if that was not the intention but if "I" do the same even in jest it is seen as being nothing but hate here! Where is the fairness in that? I see none!
That is all have a nice day :smile:

and you little boy aughta have that drunken smirk wiped of ya face hows about I come down to the ses pool down there and do it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehhehe

oh yeah pressie is a spot on Queer Eye! A maid service and a video player seen there ain't one in your home!