Spawns Super Fun Happy Christmas Extravaganza Part 2

Oh, and Xena, could you PLEASE give me an example of when I've been abusive? I know I've had a go at a few people now and then, but not what anyone with half a brain would call abusive. So please, enthrall me with your detailed research on my posting habits.

Spiff said:
Oh, and Xena, could you PLEASE give me an example of when I've been abusive? I know I've had a go at a few people now and then, but not what anyone with half a brain would call abusive. So please, enthrall me with your detailed research on my posting habits.

You abuse me on ICQ all the time.

Here's an example

Nigel: Now we are off the message board, I have something to tell you.
Josh: What do you want fuckface?
Nigel: I love you, and I'm gay.
Josh: Fuck off
Nigel: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS

thats pretty abusive man.

oscar.jpg

Also, as promised, here you go Spiffo :headbang:

I like how the Transformers people go to the effort of making sure the part where his undies would be is a different colour. Heh.

Goreripper said:
I would just like to know why spawn thinks we wouldn't appreciate a present from him, even a virtual one. Perhaps if he could enlighten one of us in this regard, we could all get back to our regular programming.
No answer to that eh, mate? Just ignoring it all, are you? I'm not normally this petty, but in your case I'll make an exception. Methinks you made a comment that you thought was flippant and amusing, and now that you've found out you've actually offended us, you're too embarrassed to apologise.

Spiff said:
The thing is, though, that whatever Spawny put in the list for Xena she would almost definitely have posted something abusive and inflammatory, as has been her want of late. Can't blame the lad for not bothering.
Still just as smart as you are handsome as you were 3 days ago! :wave:

do you have all day I certainly don't as it will take all day to go through all the old threads and quote them!......anyway your passing judgement in an argument that has nothing to do with you!

Just because I have been known to pass abusive comments here doesn't mean my husband thinks the same as I so why was he judged as not being grateful.