'Spring Music' Listening Habits

Yeah, Forbidden's debut is another one.:lol: I like that stuff year round, but spring/summer always reminds me of being in high school and kind of nostalgic for that kind of 'freedom' so I always turn back to what I was listening to the most then...

I don't really have any habits. I usually just grab whatever attracts my attention at the moment. Although when it starts warming up, I get in the mood for some classic rock like AC DC.

My music moods alter more with less concrete stuff...how stuff in my life is going, school, relationships (platonic and romantic), etc.

It also changes day to day, week to week, etc.

A very interesting idea, my changes actually change a lot season to season, especially from winter to summer. For me...

Post-rock
Death metal/deathcore: This tends to come in more once it gets actually hot out, but nice weather puts me in the mood for it
Melodic black metal: Stuff like Dimmu or Naglfar. I also love Summoning at night in the spring/summer
Folk/Folk metal: Though I do listen to it a lot in the dead of winter too, but certain stuff is better in ice weather
Pursuit of the Sun: This album kicked off the beginning of summer/end of spring last year when I went to a nearby forest, took a ton of pictures, with Pursuit on my headphones, and it was fantastic.
Power Metal: I listen to less than I used to years ago, but I sure seem to like power metal a lot more when its nice out, been listening to a lot of Iced Earth lately too.

A seasonless classic:
51BER75RS3L._SS500_.jpg

I haven't noticed myself having any particular seasonal preferences in music. The new Eluveitie came in the mail the other day though, I have a feeling it's going to be in my CD player for quite a while. Probably with some Suidakra and Finntroll. Maybe I do tend toward the folky stuff in the spring...

How could I forget Korpiklaani? I personally prefer folk and viking metal type stuff in the winter, unless its hilarious fun like the Korp, and then its perfect spring/summer weather, especially with a good brew of course.