Steven Slate Drums SNEAP DISCOUNT..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for you guys that have this already...

I ordered my copy, it arrived, I installed...waiting through file 188 forever...I then copied all the sample directories on the disc to my machine...but there seems to be only Kick/Snare/Toms...there are no cymbals anywhere on these discs, and the support guy is telling me there are no cymbals in the package, that they will be coming later.

The website references cymbals several times, and and email I received yesterday mentions a new Paiste cymbal pack has been added to the version 3.0...which I bought, and contains no cymbals. :ill:

Do you guys have cymbals and hats in your copy? Did you have to do download something separately to get them? What's the deal?

last call for alcohol... I'm about to delete the specials page off the server.. if you want it, come and get.. uh.. NOW!

Cymbals (which as said above are included in virtual instrument) will be back in wav form for 3.5 update, which should happen any week now, we're almost ready with our part, now its just NI to finalize the player part.

I hope NI finishes the new player soon. SSD 3.0 is awesome but the Kontakt Player is driving me nuts, I feel like it's 1999 on my G3 all over again, even though I'm on Intel Core 2 Quad. :lol:

I'm sure this has probably been asked a million times but will this be a free update?

Will I have to pay to go from Kontact 2.0 to 3.5?

Again, SSD uses its own vst which is kontakt driven. The update is free to users of SSD 3.0 only AFAIK (a pointless update if you have any of the other versions anyway, right!).

Cool. Cheers, apologies for being 'that' guy :loco::)

Ok, I've hit a roadblock with SSD: can I change the note that triggers the same? For example, I want to add a fifth tom, and since there isn't one, if I down tune a preexisiting tom it still uses the same note. How can I make this work?

Ok, I've hit a roadblock with SSD: can I change the note that triggers the same? For example, I want to add a fifth tom, and since there isn't one, if I down tune a preexisiting tom it still uses the same note. How can I make this work?

I do this by setting two vdrums to the same note but different channels. Then change the channels in SSD to match.

For anyone who missed the special deal, there are rebates that bring it down to the same price when buying at Sam Ash music stores or Sam Ash online... details at my page.

Status
Not open for further replies.