Steven Slate Drums SNEAP DISCOUNT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the left, just "add" an instrument by clicking "insruments" (snare or whatever) and you will be able to add any snare. It's too simple.

Oh and, the extra instruments always appears first ad the bottom of all instruments (under your cymbals). But you can drag the new instrument to your other snare.

So I bought the LE version last night......

anyone want to buy my week old Superior Drummer? :mad:

On the left, just "add" an instrument by clicking "insruments" (snare or whatever) and you will be able to add any snare. It's too simple.

Oh and, the extra instruments always appears first ad the bottom of all instruments (under your cymbals). But you can drag the new instrument to your other snare.

awesome! thanks man...:headbang:

ok guys I'm holding off the sneap discount till this Friday evening, 6pm pacific US time.

+1 On the pay thing

I would've waited till Friday if i would've known that. Instead I impatiently bought it last night and went into my overdraft thinking i was gonna miss out on the great deal! lol:)
I took slates advice and left it downloading overnight. Good call.

I am having a few issues with it though.:erk:

Firstly, when I was using it as standalone player in kontact it kept crashing when i was tweaking a few of the parameters. The spinning beach ball kept coming up and i had to force quit and restart the mac. Im using one of the new higher end imacs that just came out so i don't think its a hardware issue.

Secondly, I'm using a V drums td-3 and for some reason it doesn't seem to recognize when i choke the cymbals and my bell and ride are the wrong way round, like i have to hit the bell to get the normal ride sound and vice versa.
Also if I'm doing a fast hi-hat rhythm sometimes it misses the inbetween. its either open or close.(this is a minor gripe i can live with though)

Anyone else have this issues/know how to solve them?

Those aside this is a amazingly awesome. My drummer was creaming his pants about how you can change the parameters of the drums (when it didn't crash:loco:) and choices of kit he could use.

The main reason I bought it (great sounds aside) because of how you can intergrate your v-drums to input midi as i was having trouble inputting with the hi-hats and cymbals and like most people I don't have the luxury of being able to mic up a loud ass drumkit in my bedroom so this was best sounding alternative. Can't wait for the upgrade.
:)

just purchased LE today, currently downloading but now I cannot access & download anything from the site. I'm not sure, is it just me ?
I hope not becuase of this is a last day of discount :)

just purchased LE today, currently downloading but now I cannot access & download anything from the site. I'm not sure, is it just me ?
I hope not becuase of this is a last day of discount :)

Yeah, looks like the download site is dead. I was lucky enough to download everything except the GOG stuff (at frustrating 60-70kb/s :zzz:).

Thanks for the discount, Mr. Slate! Can't wait to get this running!

ahh.. i'd love to be able to buy these now! a few people i know have the slate samples, and i must admit i'm a bit jealous..

but i'm staying true to my word! haha.

still would be nice to play around with them :(

can't wait to hear the mixes everyone makes :)

thanks,

+1 On the pay thing

I would've waited till Friday if i would've known that. Instead I impatiently bought it last night and went into my overdraft thinking i was gonna miss out on the great deal! lol:)
I took slates advice and left it downloading overnight. Good call.

I am having a few issues with it though.:erk:

Firstly, when I was using it as standalone player in kontact it kept crashing when i was tweaking a few of the parameters. The spinning beach ball kept coming up and i had to force quit and restart the mac. Im using one of the new higher end imacs that just came out so i don't think its a hardware issue.

Secondly, I'm using a V drums td-3 and for some reason it doesn't seem to recognize when i choke the cymbals and my bell and ride are the wrong way round, like i have to hit the bell to get the normal ride sound and vice versa.
Also if I'm doing a fast hi-hat rhythm sometimes it misses the inbetween. its either open or close.(this is a minor gripe i can live with though)

Anyone else have this issues/know how to solve them?

Those aside this is a amazingly awesome. My drummer was creaming his pants about how you can change the parameters of the drums (when it didn't crash:loco:) and choices of kit he could use.

The main reason I bought it (great sounds aside) because of how you can intergrate your v-drums to input midi as i was having trouble inputting with the hi-hats and cymbals and like most people I don't have the luxury of being able to mic up a loud ass drumkit in my bedroom so this was best sounding alternative. Can't wait for the upgrade.
:)

Yeh I experienced the same. Seems to me like kontakt doesnt like realtime tweaking, which isnt too great. Any thoughts at all Steve? Or are you not aware of that? I wouldnt be surprised if 3.5 cures it Bombdeck, judging by what Steve has been saying.

Any closer on a 3.5 release date then Mr Slate? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.