Steven Slate Drums SNEAP DISCOUNT..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks you're an arse for calling me an arse. Why wouldn't it be worth a shot to see if Mr. Slate would offer another fine Sneap discount for the best samples on the market. Must be because you only pay full price for your gear.:headbang:

Because you don't qualify for a Sneap discount - you're not a forum bro, you're a fucking leech.

Me thinks you're an arse for calling me an arse. Why wouldn't it be worth a shot to see if Mr. Slate would offer another fine Sneap discount for the best samples on the market. Must be because you only pay full price for your gear.:headbang:

Fuck sake stop kissing ass man, you're not going to get a discount.

Because you don't qualify for a Sneap discount - you're not a forum bro, you're a fucking leech.

BIG +1
Shit like this is putting me off this forum somewhat.

I don't remember what was necessary to achieve the discount back then, but I suppose mr.Slate won't give it to anyone just because (s)he has registered to this forum... A quick search on the username easily reveals is one eligible for it or not, as simple as that...

In all, a pitiful attempt at getting some discount.

temporarily closed.
I'll re-open this thread soon (although it wouldn't be necessary), I just want it to be closed for a couple of days to avoid a shit-throwing session between chuckdeath and the rest, I've also deleted his posts for the reason that insults and his general behavoir are not being tolerated..especially not since he just registered for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.