Stop bitching the New In flames !

I actually like most of the early In Flames artwork covers.

Lunar Strain is eventually pretty good in my opinion, although it's nothing special. Subterranean has a boring cover. The Jester Race has a quite cool cover. Whoracle a weird one. Colony has a decent one, although nothing special. Clayman has a cover which I don't mind.

(Typed this in a rush.)

I think Clayman's cover is kind of underrated. It's a kind of cool concept to the title "clayman". Very cool looking cover, but Jester Colony and Whoracle are definently the best ones imo.

Yeah what the fuck do you expect?
In Flames is what got me into more realistic metal. Then I found out they turned into the shit I have been trying to get away from. Like what the fuck is that?

same here...havnt listented to them in a long time since they started putting out albums similar to "the used".

the only thing similar between in flames the 'the used' is the latest album art, otherwise the similarities are negligible.

I just listened to Delight and angers. It's interesting song, half of it makes me sick and rest of it makes me happy. :loco:

Edit: Now I just listened to songs Everything counts and Dial595-Escape, and I have to say that there's not really difference in the style. Except that Dial has cooler chorus and solo. I'm not sure about lyrics, haven't read them.

Edit2: Np: Inspid2000 & Sober and Irrelevant, biggest difference is the singing style. Again, the newer one has more atmosphere.

I just got ASOP, and I think it's a decent album, othervise great, but lyrics aren't that awesome everywhere, and most of all; Most of the songs are waay too short! :mad:

Tbh Everything Counts is a cover, and it's somewhat odd that you don't notice a stylistic difference. I suggest sobering up before attempting to analyze their music next time. That said, I approve of your enjoyment of the new album, although I felt the lyrics were generally strong, just not as good as on Come Clarity.

Btw. Anyone else noticed the jesterface creature thing holding the maze (pretty much the same pic as on top of the forum) inside the sleeve of ASOP digipack?

On the normal album it's behind the cd. Yeah. Dunno what that maze is called, but it's a game where you turn knobs to tilt the surface and roll the ball around the holes to the end. I actually have one of those. Pretty fun.

I haven't listened to much In Flames after Colony. Just a few songs here and there from their new stuff. At this point I can plead ignorance and pretend In Flames broke up after Colony.

Yeah. I thought that was funny.

Yeah. In Flames isn't emo. I will give you that.

I still reserve the right to say ASOP blows horse cock. Are you going to post a picture of a horse next?

This.

The last album of theirs I like is StYE, but that's only because of the guitars. Their last truly DECENT album was Clayman, (which I like quite a bit still) and their like AWESOME album was Colony.

I hate when people automatically throw me into the category of this faggot when I say I like In Flames. God dammit. You think you must be this "hardcore In Flames fan," don't you? Hell, I only started listening to them in '07 when I was 14, and even that to me is late in the game.

I first heard them on the Tony Hawk's UnderGround game. It made me shit my pants listening to Embody The Invisible.