Stop bitching the New In flames !

New In Flames merch is vomitworthy. I might get a Come Clarity shirt at some point, but all the stuff for STYE and ASOP is fucking dreadful. The new logo is awful, also. I love my Jester Race shirt, though.

I need a Colony, Jester Race, Clayman, and Whoracle, and Reroute shirt.
Remember that one guy selling his Reroute era shirt? Man I wish I had the money to get it.

New In Flames merch is vomitworthy. I might get a Come Clarity shirt at some point, but all the stuff for STYE and ASOP is fucking dreadful. The new logo is awful, also. I love my Jester Race shirt, though.

It's true that the new logo sucks, and I personally really (don't hate but) don't like the owl boy, though his mirror image is even uglier. :rolleyes:

edit: Btw. they should have that kind of shirts for sale the boy has. :D
And well...I personally would love a turquoise ASOP/IF t-shirt.

I've got a TJR, Whoracle and R2R t-shirt... I'd like to get a Colony shirt/hoodie, and maybe a Clayman item too (though the artwork for that era isn't amazing).

Oh, thanks for reminding me. The R2R era merch is trash too.
I'd go for a clayman hoodie, although I don't usually do hoodies because I live in the heart of trendcore hoodie-wearing faggot territory.

No fucking way dude. I think the army of melting people looks pretty cool.
It's better than shitty fog over a speaker or an emo kid that looks like Where The Wild Things Are.

2exq1og.jpg

:lol:
That's awesome.
Yeah, I totally agree, although there was one drawing of the owl kid I found extremely entertaining (I think the one behind the cd). But just because it's better than atrocious doesn't mean it's good.

That's awesome.
Yeah, I totally agree, although there was one drawing of the owl kid I found extremely entertaining (I think the one behind the cd). But just because it's better than atrocious doesn't mean it's good.

I think the one on top of the forum (the one staring at you, not the mirror), is maybe the coolest thing of the new artwork (counting only the ones with that character)
Counting other stuff too, the inside of the digipack is really cool, and the back of the album is fine too (map of the maze).

Not forgetting the jesterheaddemon holding the maze in hand (one on top of the forum.)

Which really isn't saying much, considering how gash the rest of the "artwork" is.

Yeah you're right what was I thinking!

It's so gay they might as well redesign the maze to be some guy's intestines and rename the album to "I feel like a lost gerbil crawling in a guys ass, someone give me a sense of purpose"

Actually, I think they should just keep the name and have the cover be a really really fruity shot of the band members, so that people will finally fucking realize not to expect death metal.

hahaha if they had a single for sober and irrelevant they should have a pic of jesper in the rehab clinic as the cover

I wonder if that song will come true; will the next IF album be an atrocious attempt to recapture past glories?

Guys, seriously, stop with the In Flames insulting. It's stupid, just say you don't like the new albums. I also don't like them, but I'm not having a speech about how bad I want for them to parish or something like that.

Both of us dig CC and I like ASOP but if you can't handle a little joking at IF's expense then you can go right on my ignore list.