Stop bitching the New In flames !

/\
/\

You guys are both very funny. :p

I wouldn't if In flames changed into I don't know, progressive metal or something, good music means good music. However their new style just doesn't does it for me.

GOD FUCKING DAMN ASOP SUCKS

Also oh my fucking god that second Machine Head video SUCKS DICKS.

The vocals aren't that great either, to me Friden was never a great vocalist. He lacked emotion, enthusiasm and strength in his vocals to put out some decent growls. They sounded dry and pretty forced in his early years (except for Colony maybe). But they were never that great.

WHAT THE FUCK! Friden, back when he actually growled, is probably one of the best and most unique vocalists I have ever heard. Honestly, I still have not heard any vocalist sound remotely like his vocals on Jester/Whoracle/Colony. And Clayman still had a pretty unique sound, but I've heard others that compare...but seriously, you're calling his old stuff bad?

Don't listen to him, I mean it's one of the reasons people bitch about In Flames, because they miss the old vocal style that Anders had back then.

Don't listen to him, I mean it's one of the reasons people bitch about In Flames, because they miss the old vocal style that Anders had back then.

Read my post again, I said I DISLIKED the old In flames because of Friden's mediocre vocals, they sounded dry, dead and boring.

WHAT THE FUCK! Friden, back when he actually growled, is probably one of the best and most unique vocalists I have ever heard. Honestly, I still have not heard any vocalist sound remotely like his vocals on Jester/Whoracle/Colony. And Clayman still had a pretty unique sound, but I've heard others that compare...but seriously, you're calling his old stuff bad?

Yep, old In flames wasn't that great either, i'm glad i've heard no other vocalists sounded similar to early Friden, that would be fucking horrible. The vocals sounded dry, forced, dead and annoying. Did I mentioned that he FUCKING TALKED on albums such as Whoracle?

My God, I can't believe there's people out there that hate the old In Flames. Those albums are the definition of classic, and even the mediocre crap they're putting out these days will never taint the legacy of their nineties releases. For the record metalkicksass, is there anything about In Flames that you like? (serious question)

And for the record, Anders growls fucking OWNED. No, he's not the most talented vocalist out there, but god damn, I loved his "gravel throated" approach.

This kid is on fag crack. Anders had great death vocals.

His voice fits perfectly with the music you dickhugger.

This is getting kinda old now, everyone should just accept that they will never change.A bit OT but I was at the gothenburg show 2 Days ago... it was insane, they played Dead God in me, Behind Space, The Jester Race, The Hive, Zombie inc. S&A etc. Together with new songs such as Eraser. Man, that show was sick.

Holy fucking shit sounds great.

I am a person who tried to respect new In Flames, but I have to say their latest album honestly fucking sucks imo.

I know they won't change back. They'll do whatever the hell they want. If they wanted to change back then they would but they don't. They're going to mix what they like into their music. It's been many years now and their tastes have changed. It's not just plain old melodic death metal anymore. There's no way they're going to restrain theirselves from ridding all the influences incorperated into their music in these years that makes their music no longer sound like their old format. That's like asking for someone who tried tacos for the first time and loved it to not eat tacos.

My God, I can't believe there's people out there that hate the old In Flames. Those albums are the definition of classic, and even the mediocre crap they're putting out these days will never taint the legacy of their nineties releases. For the record metalkicksass, is there anything about In Flames that you like? (serious question)

And for the record, Anders growls fucking OWNED. No, he's not the most talented vocalist out there, but god damn, I loved his "gravel throated" approach.

Lunar strain and Subterannean are both decent, best vocalists In flames ever had. Tjr and Whoracle had catchy melodies but horrible vocals, they did not carry any kind of enthousiasm or force in their growls, which sucked. Colony and Clayman are both simple albums, some catchy riff here and there but nothing outstanding imo, the vocals sound a bit wierd, but way more enthousiastic.

Edit; If I disliked In flames, I wouldn't be here, would i?

This kid is on fag crack. Anders had great death vocals.

His voice fits perfectly with the music you dickhugger.

Go learn something about music, I don't call talking fitting the music, do you? also his growls sounded boring.

Oh and by the way, funny that you insult me, just because of some critism towards In flames.

Jesus christ banana's

Insulting someone because he/she has another opinion is kind of silly, Silent scream was right; this forum is full with retards. :lol:

Oh and to Swedishmetalrules; If that's all you've got to say, please shut up. I've got another opinion that some of you guys, so what? Insulting my because of my ''close minded'' opinion is very lame, don't you think so?

''BUT YOU DISLIKE (EARLY) IN FLAMES, FUCK YOU!! IT'S METAL MEN''

Grow up, morons.

that you would take a comment so seriously is very fag-like

and your not a fag because of your opinions........your a fag cos you like cock

Edit; I know where were heading to, now for 1 page we're going to insult each other, and then as usual the page turns into alot of bullshit, jokes, ect.
:lol:

Is there ANY In flames thread where there's no bitching? :lol:

Slightly old, Colony, "Zombie Inc." :
"Truth serves them embrace
and defend her case
Part flattery, part threats
"For those who cling to this
dominion will partake in its fall""

New:
"You receive what you give, and this is like nothing.
Oh I feel like shit, but atleast I feel something"

asop - SIGH

/thread