Stop bitching the New In flames !

There's plenty of people who give a fuck about not liking In Flames new shit.

Everyone in this thread is starting to sound like total dumbasses.
Doesn't mean that you are. You just sound like them.

Went to the show in Montreal. Badass show : the band played both old and new songs, and the crowd seems equally eager to sing along. And yes they played Pinball Map, and it kicked ass.

Anders screamed very well, no sign of tiredness.

And there was no EMO, 12 years old GH3 fanboy who went only for Take This Life.

And Gojira was Insane :)

Peace and Love

So there were no kids with their hair parted at the side so it covers their eye and crap like an emo kid?

so none of this gay shit:
cache_res3.jpg

I love how emo bands always take pictures of themselves with annoying colour gradients, just to hide how fucking ugly they are.

It's funny how this one guy BAITED everyone, even if he is telling the truth, ripping on an in flames fan who hasn't heard the older material just might push him back from actually enjoying it.

Fratt, we are right their older material is way better, Jester Race is hands down one of the best metal albums ever to a lot of people who hate the band now, but still put that album on and listen to it in silence.

I hope you get their older material and enjoy it, and understand why older in flames fans dislike their new material. I got into In Flames around 03 because of the song Trigger, Reroute is a great album to me, but their older stuff is just classic.

I hope you get their older material and enjoy it, and understand why older in flames fans dislike their new material.

In fact, the olders material live was pretty cool. Better than on studio as far as I'm concerned. I don't complain about the quality of their older stuff, I just complain about the attitude of the Old fans about the new In flames, especially the new fans : but if the new fans are as EMO-like as you describe I can understand. Anyway in Montreal I didn't had this problem :)

And I still think Come Clarity/ASOP rock, shame on me :headbang:

I'm not going to read all this shit, if you need convincing that all In Flames' music is epic win you're not worth it. I loved all the albums, my favorites are STYE and Whoracle and I suppose my favorite songs off those albums would be Evil In A Closet and Jester Script Transfigured. If you like other songs that's your business, hell: if you like other bands that's your business.

As long as you realise it's your business and nobody else gives a fuck.

Be a failure. No one cares.

In fact, the olders material live was pretty cool. Better than on studio as far as I'm concerned. I don't complain about the quality of their older stuff, I just complain about the attitude of the Old fans about the new In flames, especially the new fans : but if the new fans are as EMO-like as you describe I can understand. Anyway in Montreal I didn't had this problem :)

And I still think Come Clarity/ASOP rock, shame on me
:headbang:

Oh my god, the ignorance. What makes your posts especially funny are that you are ONLY into the new stuff it seems and don't even know that much from the good ol' albums.

The older shit is what made me fall in love with In Flames. The Jester's Dance, The Jester Race, Clayman, Swim, these are the songs that I consider In Flames. Sure, the newer stuff has had some nice stuff [I like Metaphor and Minus off R2R ] but its basically some boring lameass shit, almost a joke even. I've had enough of being diplomatic and saying that its not exactly my preference or that it was just experimentation gone awry.. In general, the newer albums suck donkey's balls.

I'll defend Reroute till death, but everything after that pretty much sucks, with the odd exception here and there.

Read my post again, I said I DISLIKED the old In flames because of Friden's mediocre vocals, they sounded dry, dead and boring.

Yep, old In flames wasn't that great either, i'm glad i've heard no other vocalists sounded similar to early Friden, that would be fucking horrible. The vocals sounded dry, forced, dead and annoying. Did I mentioned that he FUCKING TALKED on albums such as Whoracle?

You say that like its a bad thing.
We need Anders to growl not scream... talk not sing. :p

And I still think Come Clarity/ASOP rock, shame on me :headbang:

Don't you think that if everyone on this board praising their older material, they just might have a valid argument against the newer crap?

Get the older material, start with Jester Race. Then Whoracle, then everything else in that exact order.

Become an 'older' in flames fan man, it IS was better than the newer Albums. Come Clarity wasn't that bad, but it was def the best of the previous three, but all the older pre-reroute (which is also a great album IMO) is just fuckin CLASSIC GOLD.

Grab it dude.

seriosly this is a forum if i want to complain about in flames where the fuck else am i gonna do it seriosly... stop being pussies and if i dont like asop i want to let as many people know how much i dont like it yes i am a fan of in flames and im sure you area fan of in flames so u should be able to say what i want about them and ido want everyones feedback this is honestly for opinions what difference does it make if its negetive or positive either way at the end of a rant someone will always agree with you or totaly disagree with you its just about perspective. the reason people post on here is to get reactions from people not to hear people say stop like a faggot kid who gets bullied untill he kills himself fucking pussies....basically im saying to all you fucks who say get off this forum if you dont like it to go fuck yourself because i have a right to say what i want to say and i expect you guys to give me feed back on my opinion thank you