story game

Rampage said "you just never let go don't you? always a woman around you neck Undo, wish I had your charm. Anyways, it's time to go now!" Siren hurried into the ship and said...

"So why don't you take your weapons with you, Rampage?" But Rampage told her UndoControl always kept an extra set of weapons in his ship, just in case.

UndoControl was about to say something, but he just stepped into his ship and turned the engine on, and off they went. But suddenly marduk...

realized he forgot his stuffed wombat in the lobby so he jumped off the ship and ran there. Rampage followed him and ordered Undo to lower the ship and wait until they get back. After a few minutes they both returned on ship with the stuffed wombat and Undo stepped on it. Siren said" I forgot to tell you guys but I'm pron to air sickness." "Ah crap" said marduk. Rampage said "Don't mind him and here take this."He handed her...

...a stuffed llama-riding banana. Siren wasn't sure how to use it to counter her air sickness, but off they went, and somewhere on the way they ran into Dark Jester and picked him up.

marduk started to say something about rahvin again, so Siren said "oh, thre you go with your Master rahvin delusions again. Just who is this rahvin guy anyway?", to which Undo replied "he's the mod of the universe. You know, always making sure nobody spams a planet or starts insulting aliens without a good reason to do so".

Then Dark Jester said...

" Shut up all of you, this is about to get out of hands and we're entering an asteroid field so I need to concentrate". marduk replied "I can help, I can be co-pilot". "No you won't you freak, now go pet your stuffed wombat" shouted Rampage. Then, realizing how horribly he just behaved he looked up at marduk and said "Sorry mate, it's just that I lost my shrubbery last week and it's killing me inside. I'm really on edge". "It's alright Mister Wombo pardons you" said marduk. Then Siren said...

"You're all acting childish! Let's help our pilot out a bit here, shall we?"

And so they played Dark Tranquillity on the ship's cd player and flew through the asteroid field without any major incidents (except once when they saw Jabba the Hutt sitting on an exceptionally large asteroid and talking to another guy and they almost went down to see what that was all about, but marduk said he was afraid to do so, so they didn't).

Once they'd gotten out of the field, however, Siren said something about being airsick and not knowing how to use her new stuffed llama-riding banana. Then Dark Jester said "hey, guys, i think i dropped something back there in the asteroid field..."

"..amd what would that be?" asked Undo. "My right leg" said Dark Jester "and I don't think I could go any further without it." Then, without a choice they headed back in the field looking for that leg when they stumbled upon...

it was too late. Jabba had already eaten the entire leg with a single bite. So marduk went berserk again and, after tearing his clothes apart, he did the same thing with Jabba's body until he found the leg. Then he walked up to where Dark Jester was and said, "Here it is, Darky. It's a bit uh, smelly and partially melted down by Jabba's gastric acids, but it should still work." Then Dark Jester replied:

"Thank you! You are my hero!" and hugged marduk tightly. Siren, Rampage and Undo just stared at him and then got back into Undo's spaceship. When all five of them were inside, they took off towards the obscure planet once again. But then Siren received a call from...

Poseidon, king of all the ocean. Poseidon was slightly confused, as Siren had just said she was going to buy some milk and had walked out, and that had been three months ago. To say that the trident-bearing beard-fish was unhappy would be so gross a misunderstatement that it should be censored by any board dealing with good taste. Siren rolled her eyes, sighed, and said into the receiver 'Posidon, baby...

"you knew I was gonna leave anyways, so please let me be. I need this break. Your castle was way too boring for me." and she hung up without hearing his answer."Shit, now Poseidon's gonna be on our backs!" said marduk, with despair in his eyes. Then, Undo, after thinking for a few minutes said...

"Not if i can help it. Computer, engage in hyperspace travel." All of a sudden, they were all crushed back onto their seats for a second, after which they could move again. The stars looked like bright white lines rather than dots.

After a few hours of lightspeed travel, however, they came across a watery planet and...

Siren screamed in excitement: "I WANT A DIVE, I WANT A DIVE! :hotjump:"

So everyone said in unison...

"NO YOU WON'T" "That's Poseidon's brother's retreat" said Rampy, "we better buzz off quietly before he spots our..." without having the chance to finish his phrase a powerful magnetic field grasped the spaceship and began dragging it towards the planet. In shock, Siren shrieked :

"You can't swim slim-boy, now shut up, I'm trying to disable that stupid magnetic field" marduk, in a moment of consciousness shouted aloud "WE'RE ALL GAY!!!....errr wait, I think that if I throw my stuffed wombat towards the field it'll bust it up, wmbats are pretty powerful y'a know" and he opened one of the spaceship's window, holding the wombat in his hands and...

everyone was sucked out of the spaceship and down on the watery planet they go.

Siren was happy she could finally swim, but everyone else..