story game

"now shut up, I'm trying to disable that stupid magnetic field"
"WE'RE ALL GAY!!!"
Those two = priceless :D

...just stared at marduk while helping Rampage float. Before marduk even realized anything, the others (except Siren) dived at him and held his head under the water for a while, but then they had to let go because Undo's ship came crashing down against an island-mountain. "Repairing that will cost me millions!" Undo yelled at marduk. "Now i won't be able to go to that DT concert on Olympus Mons!" So...

...marduk, with a puzzled look on his face, took out his carefully hidden spandex, put it on and slowly flew over to the ship and repaired it in a few seconds. Then he took rest of the crew out of the water and watched Siren swim happily. Then there was a click and he said: "Gee, thats a nice spaceship you got there Undo!"...

Coming out of the water, was the ugliest thing you could ever imagine. Poseidon's brother wasn't half-man half-mermaid, he was half-man half-sea-elephant, the latter being the upper part...:yuk: Now, that...thing, grabbed Siren in one hand, menacing her with a trident in the other. marduk shouted at the beast "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER' I GOT A STUFFED WOMBAT MAN' I'LL KILL YA! SHIT I DON'T HAVE A WOMBAT ANYMORE! YOU'RE GAY! I'LL GO GET ANOTHER ONE!!!" then marduk ran into Undies' spaceship and flew away. Everybody just stared at the ship disappearing in the distance and Dark Jester said "Crap, he's a total idiot". Then...

DT started playing in the background. Everyone thought it was a soundtrack, just like in those movies, but marduk saw from the fleeting spaceship that DT was actually on a small island on the watery planet. They were playing their famous song Beast of Furden which was inspired by the huge brother of Poseidon. Marduk instantly realised that..

They were at the relatively-annual Intergalactic Poseidon's-brother-waterplanet Metalfest, where bands from all around the known universe gathered together to play (mainly) for the sea people. So Poseiadelphos (Poseidon's bro) invited them to join the big party. But when Marduk returned clad in his 80s glam rock spandex supersuit (and UndoControl's ship redisigned Star-Wars style and filled with 80s memorabilia), they confused him for Bret Michaels and started throwing empty beer bottles, half-eaten hot-dogs and other garbage at him... which, obviously, made his eyes glow a brilliant red and his teeth almost shatter against each other. So he raised his stuffed wombat at the audience and...

at that point QRV the little walking drink (who was organising the fest) walked in with a big smile in his face and open arms towards marduk and exclaimed:

"ssup fella? care for a joint? it's legal here, you know, seaweed with twenty times more THP than your common boring earthweed." So marduk changed his terrible angry glamlord expression for that of a 5-year-old in front of a candystore and hurried to smoke while listening to the band that bears his own name play onstage. However, he wasn't used to this sort of drugs, so he started to feel a bit...

...woozy. Colors started to spin and lights flared from the nostrils of his companions. He doubled over and left his lunch on the ground, stooping and weezing. However, I soon come along and assist him in getting to his feet. He promptly falls over again, but after a few tries he is up and feeling better. I then proceed to remove the joint from his mouth and smoke the rest of it myself. I find my mind wandering to a...

...small cave, to which marduk followed feeling drowsy. UndoControl and Rampage, forgetting about Siren, started headbanging while listening to the music (Undo, however, couldn't keep from feeling a bit furious at marduk every time he thought about what that silly person had done to his ship), but Dark Jester started to threaten Poseiadelphos, so the big sea elephant - man hybrid screamed in a very gay manner.

Every head turned towards Poseidon's brother, even the band players', and the music stopped. Undo dried himself with his towel and then passed it over to Rampage, and then he took out his laser shooter and threatened Poseidon, but Siren...

asked Jeff Loomis to play a wild solo to distract Poseiadelphos. And when this happened Rampage fired his laser - which was defective and only shot a bunch of rotten gummy bears. However, when Poseiadelphos laughed triumphantly at Rampy, Jon Levasseur played another solo, thus dristracting Posei once again and allowing marduk to knock him out with a bottle of beer. After this they all...

...cheered and headbanged while listening to the concert as it went on. They were all drinking beer, except Undo, who was drinking grapefruit soda. They were having the greatest of times when marduk reminded them about the aluminium plate they were looking for, but Siren hushed him and continued to headbang and tailbang to the music's rhythm. Unfortunately, though...

^tailbang :lol:

..they really had to go, so Siren suggested they get DT with them for a music background, cause "Undo's silly ship lacked a cd-player". "And a water tank. I demand a water tank" Siren said and..

(late again, but still works)

QRV sneaked by Undo and poured some really heavy stuff into his grapefruit soda, which made him go berserk and tear his clothes apart. However, marduk took this as a challenge and did the same thing, before the bewildered looks of Arcturus and its audience. Then Siren, Dark Jester and Rampy...

...sat back and ate popcorn. mardy threw his wombat at Undo, but Undo ducked, so the wombat hit Poseiadelphos and killed him. Undo suddenly came to his senses and calmed mardy down with the help of Siren, after which he said in a matter-of-fact but somewhat sarcastic tone of voice "you know, dear Sirenoulitta, my ship does have a cd player... unless mardy took it away" and glanced at mardy angrily.

Anywho, they all got into Undo's ship and blasted off towards the obscure planet, DT playing an exclusive preview of the album they would release in a few months. They turned the ship's toilet and sink into two water tanks so that Siren wouldn't bitch around during the whole trip. So...

after a few days of doing nothing and marduk asking every fifteen minutes "are we there yet?", they reached their destination. Proudly, Undo grabbed the pilot's microphone and announced "Here we are friends, the planet on which lies the blessed aluminium plate, Dagobah." Then, after a crappy landing, because marduk screwed up everyone of the ship's systems when he changed it into a Star Wars look-a-like, Rampage got out in a rush screaming "I'll get Yoda, you guys wait here, I don't want to lose any of you in the mud puddles!" That was a mistake for when mardy heard Yoda's name, his mind could not be controlled and he ran outside at a inhuman speed chanting "Master Yoda!, Master Yoda!" Confused, Dark Jester and QRV decided to smoke another seaweed bat to forget this whole load of *&?# and Siren geared up, looked at Undo and said :

"Shall we?"

"I'd like to wait for Rampage," Undo replied. "This planet is dangerous. Last time we came we lost many good warriors, including the legendary Taliesin."

"I don't think he'll come back anytime soon," Siren pointed out.

"Hmmm... you've got a point there." He asked QRV and Dark Jester to accompany them. And so off they went, prepared for anything: the pilot, the siren, the lawyer and the walking soup can. They waded through swamps and cut through jungles until...

they met Luke Skywalker (Lucas is gonna kill me) who was still incapable of standing on one hand while making a rock float in the air. "I'm a total failure" said the Jedi and before he knew it, soup can kicked him and stole his lightsaber. "At least, I'll have something to protect myself next time marduk goes berserk" he remarked, leaving Luke sinking in the mud. Then, from out of nowhere...

...Rampage appeared a few meters ahead. Walking by his side was Yoda, the master jedi. "Rampy!" Siren screamed, joyous of seeing him again. Undo just smiled, but Rampage knew his old friend was happy to see him. "What ever happened to marduk?" he asked them, at the same time wondering why Dark Jester and QRV looked so high on seaweed. "Oh, he ran away," Siren said simply. Seeing that the rest of them were all equipped, Rampage introduced them to Master Yoda, after which the six of them went deep into the jungle. They finally arrived at a hidden stone city which seemed deserted. "This is it," Undo said. "Here lies...

"the map that will lead us to the plate's lost temple". Then, mardy came straight out of a bush screaming "YODA!!!" and running blindly until he hit a stone wall. "It never ends with this guy" Siren said, and then she turned rond and took a look at the map, while asking master Yoda :