story game

everybody realised it was the ghost of Eddie Murphy. Siren got scared that the ghost might want revenge so she hid behind marduk, who..

thought it was a joke and some camera guys would pop out of the pencil cabinet or something... So siren took out the vacuum and sucked Eddie Murphy's ghost. Next thing she knows, the Ghostbusters are sueing her for using their idea...

find the holy aluminium plate. marduk instantly went berserk and ran out the court tearing his clothes apart and siren...

...that he didn't want to, but the war vet talked him into agreeing to pay him after they had found the holy aluminium plate. So Siren, marduk and the war vet set out on their quest to find the sacred and ancient artifact, confident that they'd find it in no time. But just at that moment...

the Earth stopped turning and went on reverse. The problem is, this radical change of direction made everybody fly off the planet and now they had to get back to it by swimming in the atmosphere-less universe just like they did in Fireball XL5. marduk, high on adrenaline, coke, speed, coco, koala oil and many other substances was already way in advance and siren, followed closely by Dark Jester sighed and said...

"How would i know?". So they were stuck there in space, slowly running out of air, but just then a spaceship picked them up. They thanked the pilot and asked him his name, to which the pilot replied "they call me RampageSword, but you can call me Rampage". Then...

said, yes I do know where to find what you seek. However, it's going to be a long journey and I couldn't manage to get there without my partner of old...We have to find him, and vanilla ice cream because I'm hungry for ice cream...Now my guess is, my old chap is somewhere floating around near Mexico's atmosphere and I guess he's already reached the Earth. He's such a good swimmer. "What's his name, rampy?" said marduk. "UndoControl" replied rampage. "Then I'll call him Undies" added marduk. And they headed for mexico and spotted an ice cream counter where they met...

UndoControl, who was eating blueberry ice cream, but when he heard marduk call him "Undies" he remarked that it sounded so much like "underpants" that it was scary. Anyway, they ate ice cream and Rampage asked his friend UndoControl if he'd be willing to accompany them to where the aluminium plate was, to which UndoControl replied...

"You know what we suffered down there, Rampage but if you're ready to go back I won't let you leave without me. You'd never make it alone. So "mardy" what is your favorite ice cream flavor because you should get one before we leave, it'll be the last for a long, long time you know..." marduk felt the touch of fear crawl up his spine and said in a whisper "lemon, I like lemon ice cream.....where are we heading, excactly?" Rampage looked at him intensely and said...

"A planet so obscure and distant that it's not even charted." As marduk stared at him, trembling more with each second, Rampage continued: "But it's a good thing that both UndoControl and i know how to get there."

When they were finished with their ice cream cones, Rampage told UndoControl to get his spaceship, weapons and any other necessary stuff, so UndoControl did so. After about an hour he came back in his spaceship, bringing a laser shooter, a towel and a photograph of a girl who, he said, was his girlfriend. So...