Strange Bodom Guitar for sale

Er. . . wasnt that the Wild child guitar that got stolen?
from a recording studio.
before one there tours along tim e ago.
He wanted another guitar but Jackson couldnt make one in time for the tour but ESP offered to do it for him in like a week and now thats why Alexi now uses ESP ? just a little story i heard . . .

ha.te.m.e.__:\\ said:
from a recording studio.
He wanted another guitar but Jackson couldnt make one in time for the tour but ESP offered to do it for him in like a week and now thats why Alexi now uses ESP ? just a little story i heard . . .

your a jackass. did you not read this thread at all? some pretty cool guy decided to make a replica of alexi's, probably paid out his ass for it too. had alexi sign it, then decided to sell it to another pretty cool guy or girl, for $2550. But thank you for the history lesson on why alexi switched to ESP, im sure noone here knew that. so i thank you. :Smug:

edit: oh and by the way. it takes more than a week to make a guitar...

ha.te.m.e.__:\\ said:
from a recording studio.
No, it was a replica of the guitar that got stolen. If I were that guy, I wouldn't risk getting the shit kicked out of me by Alexi. He probably paid him to sign it. And ESP offered to make one for him in a month.