Studio Report & other news updates *updated 1/10/06*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to MJR today & it's still basically the same story, they're working on lyrics right now. More to come when there's more to tell..

Jax said:
Studio report:

The band is currently splitting time between writing material for the new cd, and some solo project work. Mike Pinnella's solo cd is just about complete, and Russell Allen's solo cd is currently being recorded.

Why can't they worry about the new Symphony X CD first? :erk:

I just bought Atomic Soul a couple weeks ago during Media Play's store closing sale. Its good, but its no Symphony X! :yell:

Ahh..sorry for the confusion. I just change the 'updated on' date when I put a new post in the thread..I'll change the wording in the first post so it makes more sense. :)

Yngvai X said:
Poe's got nothin on Lovecraft, tho when it comes to bands with Lovecraft based lyrics, Rage owns it :headbang:

OK sorry for taking such an OLD theme to chat about but I just read it and i belive its spectacular to have a cd with Poe's stories,but I'd really take in account what Yngvai X said...Lovecraft lyrics break Poe lyrics ass when its Metal.Plus,what I like mostly in my life: Lovecraft Short Stories And Necromicon And Prog Metal(specially Symphony X).A combination o both=EXITEMENT EXPLOSION!!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump: :OMG: :worship: Jax,keep informing us 'bout the new CD.Thanks.

It's been twelve days since the last update, and the one before that was two months ago. Not complaining, just stating a fact. Don't hold your breath.

Well, March is drawing ever closer. Unfortunately, I'm far too medicated to get too hyper now.

LichofHell said:
I have a feeling that a big update on the album will be coming soon.

This is probably going to end up being a May-June release.
Is that wild speculation or women's intuition?

kazahana said:
Is that wild speculation or women's intuition?

I mean its going to take a few months after they finish riding and recording the album for it to be released...so say they finish everything for the album by Febuary then the earliest I can see it being released in late April...but thats just my speculation.

I thought the album would be released in march. But they are still writing on the lyrics :cry:

MY DREAM BURSTED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.