Studio Report & other news updates *updated 1/10/06*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flooded studios...dang, I hope that any damage to their stuff was minimal!!!

Anyway, I am willing to wait for them to do whatever it takes for the album to be their best work. SOME of us actually don't think of ourselves first. (Sorry...complainers irritate me.)

Eternal Dragon said:
I bet the folks at Inside Out are bitching something shocking. It's good to see that the guys aren't owned by them ;).

Ermm, no comment. :)

Btw, do we get any special previews since we've waited so patiently?? Even a crazy guitar solo would do I guess :p.

I can ask. :)

kazahana said:
Jorn Lande is an amazing vocalist. His first band was some ex-death thing called Mundanus Imperium or something. Not very special. Next was Ark who are one of my favourite bands, even though they've probably split up but won't confirm either way. Jorn doens't sing for them anymore (SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE: GET BURN THE SUN!!!). Now he sings for Masterplan who will have a new album out soon called Aeronautics which follows on from their self-titled debut. I'd say Masterplan are sort of prog-power. Jorn also has various solo albums out which are worth a look, but I'd say his work on Burn The Sun and Masterplan's self-titled album are his best to date.

Oh yeah, he was also the Rising Force vocalist for about five minutes as well, but the Yngmeister fired him. He didn't record any albums but did some live shows, which is interesting because it makes Yngwie sound like prog.

Another good Jorn Lande project he particapated in is "Beyond Twilight; The devils hall of fame" Lande is awesome on it. Beyond has a new one out also that is good, but without Lande. (sorry so late with this comment)

Yes, Lande is awesome on the Beyond Twilight album...

BTW, new vocalist's voice is sometimes so similar to Lande's that, at first i thought he was Lande :D

Personally, I would prefer having a song from the next album available to download from their site 100 times more than another update. Let the music speak for itself :).

Be Patient, SantiagoSilva. In due time, all things will come to pass.

And welcome back out of hibernation dargormudshark.

Status
Not open for further replies.