Studio Report & other news updates *updated 1/10/06*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, I think the music is finished and just the lyrics are left, so can you give us any information about the style and some characteristics?

well once everything is writen it wont take that long to record probablly like a month at the most. hold your horses people!

Snowmaker said:
Why can't they worry about the new Symphony X CD first? :erk:

I just bought Atomic Soul a couple weeks ago during Media Play's store closing sale. Its good, but its no Symphony X! :yell:

atomic soul is different but I love the 70's metal appeal.

bi-montly reports my ass lol! I dunno, in november the music was 'pretty much' done and the lyrics half way done...so it takes 2 months + to finish lyrics? Must be alot of singing in this album.... It wont be out for March... :( Hell we will probably get an update on the album in march

proulxski said:
bi-montly reports my ass lol! I dunno, in november the music was 'pretty much' done and the lyrics half way done...so it takes 2 months + to finish lyrics? Must be alot of singing in this album.... It wont be out for March... :( Hell we will probably get an update on the album in march
:err: Did you read any of the replies to your "New Album/Lack of" topic?

In case you have forgotten: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225227

Complaining about this non-issue isn't going to make the album come out any faster. Let Symphony X do what they do best.

lol I concur, or for use of better words understand... But I felt like it was a good time to bring up a small little thingy! I kept it clean lol!

Nah but seriously... Does anyone know how long it takes on average to record? (just curious) if they are not done written yet we could say they might start recording in march... So how many months from their untill they got the recording and tracking and mass production done?

o_O I need myself a good CD to play around with.. I've been waiting a while for the Symphony X Release to come out... But that doesnt mean im not going to pick out the Solo Albums... Unfortunatly it just seems to me that it doesnt have the same spark as the REAL Symphony X ... Ya know.. I mean... like... Like something is missing.. Im going to pick out the solo Albums... and Im sure that will get my Pumped up for the Symphony X Release =D :hotjump:

Hi,it´s great,that Symphony X are working on new album,i know,it would be great!!!BUT......many people would like to get Symphony X DVD!!hey,JAX,ask please MJR or another member of S.X about the DVD...please!!!cause the video from Montreal is in bad quality...and send please many many greetings to Symphony X from some fans from Czech Republic(middle Europe,by Germany,Timo Tolkki´s wife is from this country) and from me many greetings to mr.Lepond,I would be glad to meet him and talk with him about band and his bass playing-he is my absolute favorite bass player!!!!so,bye and thanks to Symphony X to give me through their music force to play my music,force to live and force to hope....

MrFast said:
Video from Montreal? Is the Gigantour DVD out already???!??! I'm so confused :S
no,it´s amateur video,maybe filmed someone from Sym.X friend...maybe Russel girlfriend...:)))i dont know...

It's a bootleg, IIRC, they trusted someone to film for them & got screwed. As such, it's not a topic for discussion here.

Do you realize that what you're doing is incredibly irritating? You're like the whiny little brat in the backseat asking their parents "are we there yet?" Doing so won't make the band crank out the new CD any faster. How many times does the same thing have to be explained to you? You're not better than anyone else. Do us all a favor and stop complaining, we're all waiting, too.

Beelzebub said:
Do you realize that what you're doing is incredibly irritating? You're like the whiny little brat in the backseat asking their parents "are we there yet?" Doing so won't make the band crank out the new CD any faster. How many times does the same thing have to be explained to you? You're not better than anyone else. Do us all a favor and stop complaining, we're all waiting, too.

AMEN.

His behavior is bratty and disrespectful of the band; expecting the band to turn out something they would not yet be happy with just to satisfy HIM is utterly absurd.

Thank you for coming out and calling it what it is!!!

Tubbs, don't complicate things.

I wanna see this as badly as anybody else, but I'm ranting about it to myself. I dont wanna piss off other people by being pissed off about something that pisses only me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.