Stupidity of this forum

I posted to this, it must have gotten lost.
to summarize what I said earlier.
1. This by definition makes God not real.
2. God for the most part was the God of the Gaps in human understanding. Then it was used by clerics of that God to manipulate the people into obeying a strict moral code (this then gave them more power then the rulers)
3. This is plain wrong. Religion in fact uses the sense of community to propagate its agenda. Once the religious meme infects enough or all of the people of a community it becomes ingrained, and passed down throughout the generations as tradition. The teaching of such religion are for the morality of the slave while the nobles use the morality of the master as Friedrich Nietzsche wrote about( a wiki link if you don't know what I am referring to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master-slave_morality).
4.ATHEISM IS A LACK OF BELIEF IN A DEITY. Therefore a negation cannot be a thing that it is negating. Atheism is not a belief there is no deities it is the lack of belief that there ever was deities
5. The reason is that metaphysics isn't real.
6. If that were true we'd all be rich.
7. That is the selfish gene. The one that wants to keep you kin alive over the kin of another.
completely agree here
(i think i pretty much agree with pretty much everything this poster has posted)

So you think that Fox is the only misleading news station? Oh please. I hate Fox, but your bias here is obvious.
Yeah I have to agree with the other posters. I am not bias, I am just pointing out that most intelligent people can see the backwards arguments and statements FOX news and it's pundits put out, Like Bill O'riley for example.
I do agree that every news corporation has its own agenda, mostly selling advertisements and using whatever crap they can find to make people buy or watch in the case of television.

I've learned my lesson about trusting information because it was packaged nicely and built upon lies. Its hard to find dependable reporting but there is some out there.

Yeah I have to agree with the other posters. I am not bias, I am just pointing out that most intelligent people can see the backwards arguments and statements FOX news and it's pundits put out, Like Bill O'riley for example.
I do agree that every news corporation has its own agenda, mostly selling advertisements and using whatever crap they can find to make people buy or watch in the case of television.

I've learned my lesson about trusting information because it was packaged nicely and built upon lies. Its hard to find dependable reporting but there is some out there.

bill o'rilley seems to be totally insane, why do they keep letting him be on TV?

america makes several other shows that are identical to "the insider" but i don't think those are broadcasted outside of USA

I don't watch TV that often, but I know that one cause i used to watch it while i wait for another broadcast that comes afterward. But yeah, a lot of american stuff are broadcasted here, like Dr.Phil for example lol

I don't know what's the point of that broad cast, people pay so much money to see him in that show, although if they picked up one of The Teaching Company lectures about psychology and human understanding would be more benificial, health wise as well as financially :p

I don't know what's the point of that broad cast, people pay so much money to see him in that show, although if they picked up one of The Teaching Company lectures about psychology and human understanding would be more benificial, health wise as well as financially :p

If you were out feeding the homeless instead of babbling shit on an internet forum plenty of people would probably think that was more beneficial too :p

i agree with you here
buying a dvd of a psychology lecture would be much more helpful than going on the Dr Phil show