suggest me female screamers

TalkingSock

New Metal Member
Oct 26, 2013
Croatia
suggest me some bands with female vocalists who scream like Matt Shadows wife on Avenged Sevenfolds song "the art of subconcious illusion" at 01:43 of the song

so far suggested

"otep"
"arch enemy"
"kittie"
"iwrestledabearonce"
"flyleaf"
"light this city"

"light this city" is the most similar but still none of them what I am looking for
some of the mentioned bands sing more than they scream and sound too girly and some bands i looked up on youtube but dont remember the name but those girls when they scream they sound like men, dont suggest me that

on the mentioned son you really know its a girl screaming and it just sounds awesome

Best female vocalists in metal:
Dawn Crosby - Fear Of God / Detente
Lori Bravo - Nuclear Death

Check out Sabina Classen from Holy Moses:

Last edited by a moderator:

the vocalist isn't a girl, also he sounds awful :rofl: sorry but I don't really like that much growling (if the girl on avenged sevenfold song even growls cant be sure does she growl or scream) thats why its hard to choose a band, the vocals should be really similar to the girl on 1:43 on "art of subconscious illusion" song

the vocalist isn't a girl, also he sounds awful :rofl: sorry but I don't really like that much growling (if the girl on avenged sevenfold song even growls cant be sure does she growl or scream) thats why its hard to choose a band, the vocals should be really similar to the girl on 1:43 on "art of subconscious illusion" song

Dude that vocalist IS a girl. Otherwise I wouldn't link it. Search on Som Plujimers and you'll see. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:... -.-