Suggest some new thrash bands

Yeah, I know MY shit well enough. The stuff I am most interested in (like bands) I know my shit....Not into Gorguts that much, a little bit to obscure and technical for my taste. There has to be various degrees of technicality for me to like a band. Gorguts has their moments, just not on my watch.

christcrusher said:
Yeah, I know MY shit well enough. The stuff I am most interested in (like bands) I know my shit....Not into Gorguts that much, a little bit to obscure and technical for my taste. There has to be various degrees of technicality for me to like a band. Gorguts has their moments, just not on my watch.

I've heard From Wisdom To Hate and sure I agree it's got it's moment but what bothers ME is that the entire plot is being technical, and it's so technical it just gets boring you know? I'd like a good GUT FEELING with my DM.....

Aye, if I remember right he was a Manic AND on shitloads of substances, I really feel bad for the guy! Man i got emotional when I read those words from his bandmembers with all the pics and all on the website.