Suggest some new thrash bands

Fucking oath, Hatesphere's a damn big name right now. Did you check out fellow Danes, Sacrificial? They're a lot like each other. Hahaha yeah our language can be a bitch at times, you should hear us speak it though you'd faint. If you wanna hear some more Illidisposed check this out:

http://www.emusic.com/cd/10597/10597168.html

From my fav. album.

Danish kinda sounds funny sometimes, I love to hear people speak it, it is not that hard to catch words and learn it if you are around it for a good amount of time. I wish my grandmother and my dad taught it to us so I could know a language that would actually get me somewhere.

Illdisposed is the shit, I love all their releases!

Yeah it's more guttual and deathy/throaty than other Northern countries. Hey do you know where in DK your dad and grandma is from?

My grandparents actually are from Copenhagen. My dad used to always tell us this dumb story about how there is a statue somewhere in Copenhagen of one of our ancestors named General Buhl, haha and he has one arm missing. The story goes that he was a general to the King of Denmark back in the day. I should find out more about that. It is funny as shit!

Ah, I'm from Copenhagen too and that's why Jutes hate me! Snot nosed big city kid hahah! General Buhl, I'll find out about that tomorrow ok, both my teachers are Danish. This is going to be interesting!

I wanna try em I wanna try em!!! When I come to the US to chill with you guys can you ask your dad to make some? Í could also make food afor a night I'm a great cook just like all men should be....

I rarely watch TV, but tonight I was caught by the show Fear Factor on NBC. Not by the ridiculous stunts that they pull on that show, but by the danger music they were playing. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I heard a familiar sound. I sat down and in about 5 seconds I knew exactly what it was. They were playing excerpts from Anders' Diabolical Masquerade album "Deaths Design". Of course it was in the background, and they only played the instrumental build-up parts. Some of the stuff was edited, played with a different drum beat, but it was unmistakably Blakkheim's material. Has anyone else noticed this particular incident? It appeared to be the million dollar two hour premiere episode, a pretty big timeslot. The credits, which blazed by at the end, made no mention of Blakkheim himself, Diabolical Masquerade, or the labels Olympic and Phantom. ? -from the dm board..

Never seen that man, but I've got a few Troma films at my shelf and the soundtrack used, whihc is always in the background somewhere, is mostly all heavy music. I can't put my finger on the exact artist but it's very thrashy sounding, like that on Decampitated? I know for sure, though, that Entombe were on Terror Firmer and that just adds to the chaotic concept of the movie having ENTOMBE playing constantly. AND, speaking of Entombed, I met their ex singer at the train to Denmark the other day. Orvar Säfström who was their first singer. He's now a famous program leader of a program in Swedish television that reviews movies.

Oh? Hahah...I had no idea, really. I'm doing a kiddies program with my friend...a joke thing, about him telling stories of violence and drug dealing etc. and how we get banned from TV. Anyway...we're using Death metal for the soundtrack. It's gonna be fantastic.