Suggested Bands For Bloodstock 2004

DogVomit said:
As far as I know they are still on Spinefarm/Spikefarm whatever.

Ah I really do hope so, I love the album - it's possibly one of the most listened to albums I have. I'm going to email spinefarm and ask if they can tell me anything, I can't believe Ensiferum don't even have a website - bah!

And Alan, that is a reason to get them to Bloodstock - they did sound pretty interesting when I heard them last time!

funeralforafriend said:
Ah I really do hope so, I love the album - it's possibly one of the most listened to albums I have. I'm going to email spinefarm and ask if they can tell me anything, I can't believe Ensiferum don't even have a website - bah!

And Alan, that is a reason to get them to Bloodstock - they did sound pretty interesting when I heard them last time!

Ensiferum

This is the best Ensiferum site i've found

Immolation (they could easily play an hour set on Friday before whoever headlined, maybe an hour and a half)

FUCK IT!

Immolation to headline

ARGH!!

Just kidding :D

I agree with MDB, English and great, get them as second to last on Saturday.

Some great bands have been suggested.

Circle II Circle would be a good daytime band, anyone see them at Wacken?

Running Wild would make a good headliner (Friday or Saturday)

Kreator have been quiet recently, they usually tour like bastards, get them over.

We could get some Emo-core, you know, for the kids and posers :rolleyes:

Great to see people mentioning Sonata Arctica. I would actually contribute to their asking price aswell as buying a ticket just to get them over here. They can't avoid the UK forever.

Come on guys, vote Sonata Arctica.

Oh, funeralforafriend, I'd also love to see Silentium. Those guys absolutely rule!!! Glad to see you mentioned them aswell.

Dream Thief said:
Great to see people mentioning Sonata Arctica. I would actually contribute to their asking price aswell as buying a ticket just to get them over here. They can't avoid the UK forever.

Come on guys, vote Sonata Arctica.

Oh, funeralforafriend, I'd also love to see Silentium. Those guys absolutely rule!!! Glad to see you mentioned them aswell.
Yeah vote sonata artica! :D at wacken they was top :D

How about: Lacuna Coil, Hamerfall, Lordi (just for the outfits), some sort of NWOBHM (Blitzkreig or Witchfynde), Ten (who can get quite heavy when they want) and Rhapsody.
Oh, and Arch enemy too.

Suppose I may as well add a couple as well........

Lullacry, Without Face, Flowing Tears, Madder Mortem, After Forever, Cathedral, The Haunted, and Macabre!!!

Also, no repeat performances from any previous bands this time, unless it's the original Skyclad!!

I find it really offensive that I'm apparently an asshole because I listen too stuff thats not Power Metal, APU I'm sure most people are open minded enough to accept that that notion is utter shit. CH played at 03 and there was no trouble people turned up too see an excelent Black metal band and I think this proves beyond all doubt that BS is not built soely on power metal fans. Its not like anyone wants Graveland or other Nazi BM bands (they will attract the wrong people).

Baletempest said:
I find it really offensive that I'm apparently an asshole because I listen too stuff thats not Power Metal, APU I'm sure most people are open minded enough to accept that that notion is utter shit. CH played at 03 and there was no trouble people turned up too see an excelent Black metal band and I think this proves beyond all doubt that BS is not built soely on power metal fans. Its not like anyone wants Graveland or other Nazi BM bands (they will attract the wrong people).

I'd like to see Graveland actually.

I said nothing because I know for a fact that there is no chance.

Capricornus has left anyway.