Summoning - Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame

You fuckers!!! I had a really bad summoning addiction a while back and it seems to be coming back after reading this thread.

I HATE* YOU ALL!!!

*love

might take a while:

Original English Text:
rock out with your cock out bitches
Translated back to English:
oscillations he to the external part with its tap of the female
Translated back to English: (with asians)
The man of tractions feminine that is chicken is

:headbang:

Considering my favorite Summoning song (the last track on Dol Guldur) isn't actually a Summoning song, I guess I should get around to checking out the side project that song came from. Can anyone upload anything from Ice Ages?

Yes and no, in fact I find the melodies way more inspired and the arrangements deeper thought-out on "Dol Guldur" than on anything they did ever since, "Stronghold" being a bit of a sideline one for the guitar-driven approach. "Dol Guldur" is the one I'll play if I want to close my brain for a genuine Middle Earth dive, but all of them are must-haves. I haven't listened to "Oath Bound" a lot though, should give it another go.

I thought this for a long time, and just today, I realized I don't like Dol Guldur as much as I remembered. I think it's great all the way through to "Khazad Dúm" and then it jumps the shark a little. I think the biggest problem I have with Dol Guldur is that the songs are overly long.

Conversely, I always remembered disliking Let Mortal Heroes quite a bit and now realize it's possibly one of their better efforts. Oath Bound is good too, so perhaps there is a pattern here with liking their newer stuff recently. Or it could just be the mood I'm in. I dunno, but Let Mortal Heroes just seems to be a little more song oriented these days.

Stronghold just pivots between 'new' and 'old' and it's always been my #1.

i just never understood why dol guldur gets so much praise.its like the 4th best release from the band

Basically, whichever album I'm listening to at the time (excluding Lost Tales) is my favorite from this band.