Supreme Court upholds health care law

Yeah, you are wrong. Italy isn't begging for a bail out. Way to keep up on current events, but what can you expect from retarded republican slime?

>>> OH WELL.. THE NEWS HAS BEEN TOSSING AROUND FOR MORE THAN A WEEK THE NEED FOR A SPAIN/ITALI BAILOUT

Well, seeing as how I'm American myself,

>>>> YOU WERE... YOU MOVED. AMERICAN LAWS ARE NO CONCERN OF YOURS.

and I served my country for 9 years in the military (not that either of those things give me precedence over anyone else who wants to speak their mind, just context),

>>>> JUST CONTEXT? BULLSHIT. OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BROUGHT YOUR MILITARY BACKGROUND INTO THE CONVO
OH YEAH... I WOULD SAY AMERICA IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY ANYMORE...

I AM gonna say that it's more important that people are afforded health care at an affordable rate instead of business owners being able to buy a new car every two years.

>>>>THATS JUST YOU DICTATING WHAT YOU SEE AS RIGHT OR WRONG. WHO ARE YOU? WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHAT TO DO? IF SOMEONE WANTS A FREE RIDE, THEY SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR EXAMPLE... MOVE.

It's not just "jobless slime" who need health care, but fucking knuckle-dragging mouth breathers like yourself will never understand that so I won't bother explaining it.

>>>> SURE ITS NOT JUST JOBLESS SLIME... IT COULD BE SOME PPL WITH POOR JOBS.... THOSE PPL MADE THEIR OWN WAY TO THOSE JOBS...

MOUTH BREATHER YOU SAID... I TAKE IT YOURE AN ASS BREATHER THEN.?

And that's ok because you don't have to understand it. All you have to know is that there's nothing you can do about it but kill yourself, so get cracking.

>>>>THATS YOUR STRESS TALKING RIGHT THERE

Gettin' all internet tough guy on us now, are we?

>>>> NO NOT REALLY... YOU STATED YOU WANTED TO SPIT IN SOMEONES FACE... I GAVE YOU AN OPTION... YEAH, YOU GOT ALL TOUGH... TOUGH GUY.. YOU SEEM TO DO THAT A LOT 'ROUND HERE.

The truth is, if you believe that making money is more important than giving affordable health care to those who need it, you're a scumbag.

>>>> YOU HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THE TRUTH WHEN THE TRUTH CONCERNS MYSELF AND MY THOUGHTS... ILL FILL YA IN A BIT THOUGH... I DONT THINK MAKING A SHIT TON OF CASH IS MORE IMPORTANT... BUT I DO BELIEVE ONE SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO GIVE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SOMEONE ELSE

COME AT ME BRO! :lol:

and you are not my bro...

I'm going to chime in here. I run a small business (run, not own), and this is going to impact us very negatively. Our prices are very low to stay competitive, and NONE of us make a lot of money. This healthcare bill is going to gut us. I have enough of a hard time getting by on my own, taking care of myself, but I do it. I refuse to help shoulder someone else's burden, I don't care who they are. For the government to come in and take my money to give it to someone else because they need it, that's theft in my eyes. Before you go off on yet another Republican/Democrat left/right paradigm bullshit tangent, know that I don't subscribe to a party at all, and think Republicans and Democrats are both crooks that don't give a fuck about any of us, just their own corporate interests and donors. Congress didn't read this bill before the fact, were made to vote on it under those circumstances, and also amended the bill to exclude themselves from it. I never go to the doctor, hospital, or anything, because I take care of myself the best I can and don't do stupid things to promote illness. I don't have health insurance, don't smoke, rarely drink, haven't gotten a vaccination since the 6th grade, don't medicate beyond aspirin/ibuprofen and the occasional antihistamine, and I'll be damned if I pay for someone else when I barely get by on my own. Selfishness? No. It's called taking personal responsibility for myself. It's not that I don't give a damn about people, it's far from that actually. That said, their problems, be it healthcare, tuition, unemployment, etc... have nothing to do with me and are not my responsibility to correct. I will not comply with this, I will not pay it, as I do not benefit from it and will not. I believe in working for what you have and that hard work rewards one through the fruits of their labor. Participation trophies, being made to think you're special no matter what, Occupy fucking Wallstreet, and other things have ruined this country. Everyone has their fucking hand out wanting something that they don't have to pay or work for, and call people like me selfish when we tell them to go fuck themselves. Our healthcare system is completely borked, I will say that, but Obamacare is not the option, nor was it ever. We need less government involvement in our daily lives, and more a free market driven society. I care about my fellow man, I really do, but he needs to care about himself more, first and foremost, before I'm willing to do anything to help. I've got my own problems.

Brent

*twiddles handlebar mustache*

Im nowhere near rich. struggle most of the time... I am happy most of the time as well... other than the fact that I am being forced to do things I should not be forced to do. I really wouldnt call it rage.

on your handlebar facial hair... the big cowboy one.. or the upside down one? I pull that off now and again myself...

also... i agree on your old home state.

We really arent far off you know... in the way we see things...

Agreed.

Getting new PC today!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Was gonna build one but the other day I found a great deal on an ASUS pre-built machine.

i7 2600 (3.4 GHz)
12 gigs RAM
1 TB HD
GeForce 550ti (I know it's not the greatest, but it's good enough)
Windows 7 64 bit

Will report later with thoughts.

Most excellent, but I'd highly recommend an SSD of at least 120GB. It's almost 0.80C to the gig on SSD space.

Also if you haven't already put in for the order you can save some cash on the i7 2600k and get the i5 2500k. Just OC it and save yourself some dollaroons.

Itali ...
Itali ...
He fucking wrote Itali!

What fucking Italian bailout? Do you know the difference between Ireland and Italy? Do you know how solvent Italy is? Do you know that Italy makes more money than it spends? Do you know that Italy is the 6th largest exporter of goods in the world and the 3rd largest in Europe? FYI, Italy is in much, MUCH better shape than the US. Italy's debt is like 2 trillion euros, not that that's something to brag about, but as strong economically and industrially as Italy is, it's well under control. Also, Italy is well on its way to balancing the budget due to the austerity measures...the only problem is people don't like paying more taxes, which is understandable. The people panicking, however, are the banksters just like in the US. They know the jig's up.

Look, I make fun of Italy just as much as I make fun of America, but I'm just being factual here. Settle down, Beavis. I realize that maybe not all your dogs are barking, but there's no reason to fly off the handle. What baffles me is that the American people who lean to the right are perfectly fine with dumping 15 trillion dollars and thousands of American lives on bogus wars, yet when something gets introduced to improve the standard of living in America GREATLY, they completely lose their shit and go mental. They didn't care about the wars that got us into this mess because it didn't affect them directly. They could wave the flag and Fox News told them it was ok to be stupid; now when something affects them in a GOOD way yet they actually have to participate for the good of the entire nation, they're like children throwing a fit in the supermarket. Health reform needs to happen and it needs to be fair for everyone. It needs to be affordable no matter what tax bracket you're in.

The mustache is more like Dartagnan from the Three Musketeers. Almost like a gunslinger. It doesn't curl up...I'm letting it point out on both sides with a patch similar to Warrel's old patch down the middle of my chin. Very Three Musketeer meets gunslinger.

Most excellent, but I'd highly recommend an SSD of at least 120GB. It's almost 0.80C to the gig on SSD space.

Also if you haven't already put in for the order you can save some cash on the i7 2600k and get the i5 2500k. Just OC it and save yourself some dollaroons.

I was actually gonna do that with the other aforementioned build, but it would've come out to what I paid for this one.

Already got it...went and picked it up today. Runs like a dream, quiet as a mouse. Fast too. Currently passing stuff from my old PC to the new one. Gave my old PC to the wife so we can play Diablo 3 together and she can leave the laptop downstairs.

As far as the SSD Stormo, I'll be all over that soon enough. Just needed to get my new rig for now so I can set my games up and get myself situated.

I'm going to chime in here. I run a small business (run, not own), and this is going to impact us very negatively. Our prices are very low to stay competitive, and NONE of us make a lot of money. This healthcare bill is going to gut us. I have enough of a hard time getting by on my own, taking care of myself, but I do it. I refuse to help shoulder someone else's burden, I don't care who they are. For the government to come in and take my money to give it to someone else because they need it, that's theft in my eyes. Before you go off on yet another Republican/Democrat left/right paradigm bullshit tangent, know that I don't subscribe to a party at all, and think Republicans and Democrats are both crooks that don't give a fuck about any of us, just their own corporate interests and donors. Congress didn't read this bill before the fact, were made to vote on it under those circumstances, and also amended the bill to exclude themselves from it. I never go to the doctor, hospital, or anything, because I take care of myself the best I can and don't do stupid things to promote illness. I don't have health insurance, don't smoke, rarely drink, haven't gotten a vaccination since the 6th grade, don't medicate beyond aspirin/ibuprofen and the occasional antihistamine, and I'll be damned if I pay for someone else when I barely get by on my own. Selfishness? No. It's called taking personal responsibility for myself. It's not that I don't give a damn about people, it's far from that actually. That said, their problems, be it healthcare, tuition, unemployment, etc... have nothing to do with me and are not my responsibility to correct. I will not comply with this, I will not pay it, as I do not benefit from it and will not. I believe in working for what you have and that hard work rewards one through the fruits of their labor. Participation trophies, being made to think you're special no matter what, Occupy fucking Wallstreet, and other things have ruined this country. Everyone has their fucking hand out wanting something that they don't have to pay or work for, and call people like me selfish when we tell them to go fuck themselves. Our healthcare system is completely borked, I will say that, but Obamacare is not the option, nor was it ever. We need less government involvement in our daily lives, and more a free market driven society. I care about my fellow man, I really do, but he needs to care about himself more, first and foremost, before I'm willing to do anything to help. I've got my own problems.

Brent

Lemme clear something up raht quick heah.

I am not saying that I hope businesses fail. I'm saying that it doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter whether or not business owners lose some money as long as people can afford health care.

Also, let me tell you another thing...if you think that it's difficult paying benefits to employees in the US, you'd have a heart attack at the benefits companies are required to pay their full-time employees in Europe. What American business owners will have to pay, European business owners would sell their own mothers to be able to pay that. However, they understand that it has to be done. People need health care and in order to provide health care, it has to come from somewhere. You don't have to like it, you just gotta do it. Health care isn't free, and it won't be free to the recipients either; they still have to pay a fee, albeit a much, much lower fee.

All this comes down to is greed, plain and simple. The funniest part is, it's not anything near as expensive as European health care, yet the sky is falling all over America because they finally have it.

Lemme clear something up raht quick heah.

I am not saying that I hope businesses fail. I'm saying that it doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter whether or not business owners lose some money as long as people can afford health care.

Also, let me tell you another thing...if you think that it's difficult paying benefits to employees in the US, you'd have a heart attack at the benefits companies are required to pay their full-time employees in Europe. What American business owners will have to pay, European business owners would sell their own mothers to be able to pay that. However, they understand that it has to be done. People need health care and in order to provide health care, it has to come from somewhere. You don't have to like it, you just gotta do it. Health care isn't free, and it won't be free to the recipients either; they still have to pay a fee, albeit a much, much lower fee.

All this comes down to is greed, plain and simple. The funniest part is, it's not anything near as expensive as European health care, yet the sky is falling all over America because they finally have it.

I don't HAVE to do a damn thing. I am not responsible for the healthcare of anyone else, nor is anyone else responsible for my healthcare. If I get sick, I'll pay for it. I'd never ask someone else to pay for it, just as I damn surely would not pay for someone else's.

I don't HAVE to do a damn thing. I am not responsible for the healthcare of anyone else, nor is anyone else responsible for my healthcare. If I get sick, I'll pay for it. I'd never ask someone else to pay for it, just as I damn surely would not pay for someone else's.

You're right, you don't have to do anything. Good luck with living without health insurance (well, you don't have to worry about that anymore). Hope you don't get sick, and if you do, hope you can find a buyer for your house when you can't afford that cancer treatment. Or at least a cheap coffin.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't be responsible for themselves, but merely that there should be a fallback at least. You shouldn't be turned away from medical care because you can't afford it, period. That's the bottom line.

We should ask ourselves where this "fuck you, it's all mine" attitude has gotten us.

What fucking Italian bailout? Do you know the difference between Ireland and Italy? Do you know how solvent Italy is? Do you know that Italy makes more money than it spends? Do you know that Italy is the 6th largest exporter of goods in the world and the 3rd largest in Europe? FYI, Italy is in much, MUCH better shape than the US. Italy's debt is like 2 trillion euros, not that that's something to brag about, but as strong economically and industrially as Italy is, it's well under control. Also, Italy is well on its way to balancing the budget due to the austerity measures...the only problem is people don't like paying more taxes, which is understandable. The people panicking, however, are the banksters just like in the US. They know the jig's up.

>>>>OK

Look, I make fun of Italy just as much as I make fun of America, but I'm just being factual here. Settle down, Beavis. I realize that maybe not all your dogs are barking,

>>>> I HAVE 2 CATS... THOMAS SAMAEL AND FALICIA... SIAMESE SEAL POINT AND LILAC BLUE POINT

but there's no reason to fly off the handle.

>>>>YOU FLEW OFF TEH HANDLE AND ATTACKED THAT LYNN WHOEVER... THE SPIT ETC... I GOT A BIT ANGRY..

What baffles me is that the American people who lean to the right are perfectly fine with dumping 15 trillion dollars and thousands of American lives on bogus wars, yet when something gets introduced to improve the standard of living in America GREATLY, they completely lose their shit and go mental.

>>>> I LEAN TO THE RIGHT... 15 TRILLION IS NOT COOL W/ME...

They didn't care about the wars that got us into this mess because it didn't affect them directly. They could wave the flag and Fox News told them it was ok to be stupid;

FOX NEWS BLOWS.... LIARS FOR RIGHT WINGERS... MSNBC AND CNN ARE LIARS FOR THE LEFTIES.

now when something affects them in a GOOD way yet they actually have to participate for the good of the entire nation, they're like children throwing a fit in the supermarket. Health reform needs to happen and it needs to be fair for everyone. It needs to be affordable no matter what tax bracket you're in.

>>>> SHOULDNT BE FORCED TO DO IT.... NOT SAYING IT SHOULDNT BE DONE... PERHAPS A PUBLIC VOTE...

The mustache is more like Dartagnan from the Three Musketeers. Almost like a gunslinger. It doesn't curl up...I'm letting it point out on both sides with a patch similar to Warrel's old patch down the middle of my chin. Very Three Musketeer meets gunslinger.

>>>> WHEN I DO THE HANDLEBAR ITS THE UPSIDE ONE... I ALWAYS HAVE THE PATCH.... I CALL IT A CUNT HOOD... DUE TO ITS SHAPE

Half the fun of posting here is watching Chris flame out on lame ass political threads...:lol:

You're the one panicking dude, not me. You're the one who's gonna be affected by this, not me. You're the one all up in arms about how it's going to ruin America or some such bullshit, not me. I'm still laughing at what you said about it being difficult to run a business in America, especially when your "business" is the employ of a bunch of grease monkeys that you probably pay like shit anyway.

You don't impress me. You're a troll, and a pretty pathetic one at that. You share nothing in common with anyone who's not a neoconservative dumbfuck, and whatever you have to say gets laughed right out the door every. single. time. You're a redneck white trash scumbag who's good at fixing fucking engines, :lol:. Color me impressed! Please, tell me more about the complexities of the world economy from your boat in Tennessee, :lol::lol::lol:.

DW, DLD's a troll, and a very bad one at that. Stop giving him the attention he wants.

Of course he's a troll, and he IS terrible. But he's also schizophrenic with his posts...he's really intense one second and all mellow the next, and it's so fun fucking with him. It's hilarious.

a whole bunch of stuff

You have to understand, Lynn and I go back and forth all the time because our points of view are diametrically opposed...and because he's a fucking scumbag.

We say really fucked up shit to each other all the time...it's no big deal. He just doesn't like the fact that I know what I'm talking about and I'm not impressed with his mullet and his lap of luxury in Detroit and rural Tennessee, which he got from drinking beer and fixing engines. I'm still laughing at the, "You don't know how to run a business" :lol:, as if it's fucking difficult in the US. The US is the best place to run a business because it's so fucking easy and the laws are tailored to you. Now there's this one little bump in the road and people are losing their shit. It's hilarious.

I'm not flying off the handle, I'm simply telling him the truth. He's a piece of shit and his point of view is a complete farce. No flying off the handle, that's just how I feel about the guy. I'd never spit in his face because I'd never get the chance to do so; I'd never want to be in the same room with the guy. To me, he's just scum of the earth...but it's not due to anything he's said to me or anything stupid like that. It's because he and all of his ilk are scum of the earth, and the world would be much better off if they just all ended their own lives.

But it's so fun to fuck with him.

The fact of the matter is, all you right-leaning dicks weren't up in arms when the government was LITERALLY THROWING YOUR MONEY at people in Iraq, LITERALLY DUMPING IT OFF OF PALLETS FROM C-130s TO THE CIVILIAN POPULACE, which cost a good 5 trillion dollars, and you will NEVER see anything good come from it. You weren't in the streets protesting that, were you? That's because it's easier to be a sheep and go with the flow of people who choose not to think critically and who would rather talk about things they quite simply don't know anything about. However, now that there's something decent that the government IS doing with your tax dollars, you're all up in arms. It's like you conservatives LIKE being punched in the balls repeatedly and then having your money taken from you, just don't let a democrat do it. And don't give me that Libertarian bullshit...you're just Republicans ashamed to call yourselves Republicans due to the past administration.

Why do I care about all of this? Because it makes me sad to see people who don't have the opportunity to leave the US for a better place and are stuck with fucking morons who fuck everything up for the rest of the populace...people like Lynn. The United States' mantra should be "THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES".

But why the change of attitude? All of a sudden my ranting and raving doesn't seem so crazy now just because you found out I'm American? So if I WEREN'T American, I'd be wrong, but it's acceptable to you since I am an American? Typical Republican good ol' boy double standard, that's what that is. Never let facts and reason get in the way of making a decision, right? Maybe if you listened to other people more and stop living inside your bubble, maybe, just maybe you wouldn't live insipid, dull lives trapped in an endless money-chase, living in the suburbs with your 2.5 kids and your SUV and Sunday barbecues and washing the car in your driveway, constantly trying to stay one step ahead because if you lose your job, your own fucking kid may die because you can't afford health insurance. Is that the life you want to live? That to me sounds like hell on earth and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, yet that's the American dream for some reason.

And you wonder why everyone's so pissed off all the time.

You have to understand, Lynn and I go back and forth all the time because our points of view are diametrically opposed...and because he's a fucking scumbag.

>>>OK

We say really fucked up shit to each other all the time...it's no big deal.
I'm not flying off the handle, I'm simply telling him the truth. He's a piece of shit and his point of view is a complete farce. No flying off the handle, that's just how I feel about the guy. I'd never spit in his face because I'd never get the chance to do so; I'd never want to be in the same room with the guy. To me, he's just scum of the earth...

>>>OK

The fact of the matter is, all you right-leaning dicks weren't up in arms when the government was LITERALLY THROWING YOUR MONEY at people in Iraq, LITERALLY DUMPING IT OFF OF PALLETS FROM C-130s TO THE CIVILIAN POPULACE, which cost a good 5 trillion dollars, and you will NEVER see anything good come from it. You weren't in the streets protesting that, were you? That's because it's easier to be a sheep and go with the flow of people who choose not to think critically and who would rather talk about things they quite simply don't know anything about. However, now that there's something decent that the government IS doing with your tax dollars, you're all up in arms. It's like you conservatives LIKE being punched in the balls repeatedly and then having your money taken from you, just don't let a democrat do it. And don't give me that Libertarian bullshit...you're just Republicans ashamed to call yourselves Republicans due to the past administration.

>>>>> ALRIGHT... THATS ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT... YOUR NOT NAILING ME HERE... I LEAN RIGHT... NOT FOX NEWS RIGHT... BUSH MAKES ME SICK.... IM NOT ANTI ABORTION.... I LEAN RIGHT BUT DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT.... THE WAR IN IRAQ NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED... I GO RIGHT AS FAR AS TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF.... SMALL GOV... GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND ALLOW ME TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE THE WAY I WANT TO LIVE IT AS LONG AS I FOLLOW THE BASIC LAWS. AND I AM ASHAMED OF TEH REPUB PARTY... SO THER YA GO

Why do I care about all of this? Because it makes me sad to see people who don't have the opportunity to leave the US for a better place and are stuck with fucking morons who fuck everything up for the rest of the populace...people like Lynn. The United States' mantra should be "THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES".

>>>>THEN YOU DID WELL IN LEAVING

But why the change of attitude? All of a sudden my ranting and raving doesn't seem so crazy now just because you found out I'm American? So if I WEREN'T American, I'd be wrong, but it's acceptable to you since I am an American?

>>>> I STILL SAY YOUR WRONG.... AND I STILL SAY YOU FALL OFF THE DEEP END

Typical Republican good ol' boy double standard, that's what that is. Never let facts and reason get in the way of making a decision, right?

>>>IF I WERE A TYPICAL REPUB I WOULD HATE YOU DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU LEFT THE STATES... I WOULD CALL YOU A TRAITOR... I DONT GIVE A PISS WHERE YOU LIVE.... AS LONG YOU DO NOT DICTATE TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE... YOU DO NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT

Maybe if you listened to other people more and stop living inside your bubble, maybe, just maybe you wouldn't live insipid, dull lives trapped in an endless money-chase, living in the suburbs with your 2.5 kids and your SUV and Sunday barbecues and washing the car in your driveway, constantly trying to stay one step ahead because if you lose your job, your own fucking kid may die because you can't afford health insurance. Is that the life you want to live? That to me sounds like hell on earth and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, yet that's the American dream for some reason.

>>> NONE OF THIS SECTION OF YOUR RANT APPLIES TO ME BUT THE STRUGLE PART... AND THATS NOT ALL THE TIME...

And you wonder why everyone's so pissed off all the time.

>>>> YOU JUST TOLD ON YOURSELF... YOUR ANGRY...

I settled down becouse i needed to.... anger gets ya nowhere...

you should stop trying to tell ppl what they think and feel... you use lables a bit too much as well.

DW, DLD's a troll, and a very bad one at that. Stop giving him the attention he wants.

So el fuck-o Im a troll cause i dont agree with you...? Fuck off you little cock bite hunk of shit.

No, it cant be due to the fact that we disagree.. becouse when i first dropped into this forum i wasnt trolling.... i was trying to converse.... get to know some of ya... ya called me a troll then as well.... No matter what i do here... your gonna call me a troll.

is telling someone to kill themself like deadwinter does pretty often... is that trolling?

I'm a life long libertarian. I've never been a republican or a democrat. I think they are, and have been for many, many years, crooks who don't give a shit about you, or me. I supported the war in Iraq and Afghanistan for oh, I'd say, about 6 fucking minutes, and I hated Bush pretty much his entire presidency. So don't give me that whole "Libertarians are just ashamed republicans" bullshit. I don't believe in god, I don't believe in forcing a woman to be pro life, I don't believe in locking up drug offenders for victimless crimes (that said, I've NEVER done a drug in my life, and am quite anti-drug myself, but I don't push that on anyone else), and I believe wholeheartedly in living and letting live. I'm also a capitalist that believes in getting rewarded for hard work and getting shit on for being lazy. The world isn't fucking unicorns and rainbows, but most fucking liberals would tell you in a heart beat that they could make it that way if you let them. If you want to help out someone with their healthcare or something else and have the money to do it, then by all means, do it on your own dime. But don't fucking ask me to do it on mine when I have enough of my own problems to deal with.

Brent