Swano is obvious choice.

nighomnipotus

New Metal Member
Oct 6, 2005
Dan Swano would should be the natural next choice as lead singer. He has great heavy vocals with a uniqness that fits Bloodbath well.
I don't know how realistic that would be though, because I am sure he would
have stepped up as singer before if he thought that was something he wanted to do. But my vote is for him.

I vote for him as well, but it will probably not happen unless they do not find a singer. He would have done NMF vocals if they didn't get Tagtgren.

I think he said in an interview that he didn't want to growl anymore, and that he will solely concentrate on his clean singing -- which he is extremely proud of, and should be...

For My Sweetheart the Drunk said:
I think he said in an interview that he didn't want growl anymore...

I dont think Swanö need to step up this time either, not that i would mind, hes awesome, but they will find someone for sure. Now that i have been listening to The Project Hates new album for a while I really think Jörgen Sandström would fit perfectly, hes crushing! :kickass:

For My Sweetheart the Drunk said:
...and that he will solely concentrate on his clean singing which he is extremely proud of.

And he should be proud! I love his cleans, especially in EOS. Hes obviously good in Nightingale too, but im not that fond of their style overall so maybe thats why i preffer the EOS stuff.

ARGH!!!!!

Don't you people keep up with the fucking times???

Dan can't growl anymore!!!

If he could, they wouldn't need to replace Peter! They wouldn't even NEED Peter!! Think about it!

Qth said:
I dont think Swanö need to step up this time either, not that i would mind, hes awesome, but they will find someone for sure. Now that i have been listening to The Project Hates new album for a while I really think Jörgen Sandström would fit perfectly, hes crushing! :kickass:

And he should be proud! I love his cleans, especially in EOS. Hes obviously good in Nightingale too, but im not that fond of their style overall so maybe thats why i preffer the EOS stuff.

Definitely. He has the greatest clean voice in metal bar none, and his stuff in Nightingale is legendary. If you haven't checked out their latest, Invisible, I advise you to do so asap. One of the best albums I have heard in a long time, well, since Katatonia and Nightingale's last albums...lol.

Dan can still growl, he just doesn't do it since it hurts his voice. He's stated on his board that he has to whisper after doing it for a while. He growled at Wacken on the backing vocals on that one link Leimy posted from his phone video on So You Die.

My favorite Nightingale album is "I", love that one!

Jinn said:
ARGH!!!!!

If he could, they wouldn't need to replace Peter! They wouldn't even NEED Peter!! Think about it!

Listen to Slaughtered Existence by Jigsore Terror...

Don't you keep up with the fucking times???

Jinn said:
ARGH!!!!!

The more I think about it, the more I think Peter was an essential part to NMF owning.

Korlich said:
You guys are so stupid Swanö has already announced that his growling days are over.

We all know this, but the thing is that since Dan said that he will not growl again, he has.

Even when he was interacting with the crowd at Wacken, he was going it through his growl... take my word for it, he seemed to be loving it.

Dont get me wrong...I personally dont want Swano to do vocals on the new Bloodbath. He just has done some very cool death vox in the past and recently. I stick with that I hope they find someone that is unknown at this point and time...because I know there has to be someone out there who isnt known that would be a fucking great fit for this band.