Swedish Thread

yeah, for turds like you. some of us have actually made the effort in learning the language and taking courses in it.

That sounds like hostility to me, and I dont like hostility. You are American right? I just found this on amazon for you. Its only 32 dollars...

518YJ5C7YQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Incidentally whats the point of learning a language for a country, that, chances are, you couldnt identify on a map, let alone visit one day?

There's absolutely no use in learning swedish. Ikea furniture building instructions are just drawings.

Incidentally whats the point of learning a language for a country, that, chances are, you couldnt identify on a map, let alone visit one day?

FYI, you have to earn the right to be an arrogant smart-ass. which, obviously, you have not.

p.s. give me your address. I'll send you a postcard next year. hopefully you'll enjoy the pretty picture on it since you wont be able to understand the language it will be written in :)

Great Swedish Thread, almost everyone speaking english.

And Im doing the same. Eftersom min svenska är ganska dålig.

FYI, you have to earn the right to be an arrogant smart-ass. which, obviously, you have not.

No, im pretty sure I have earned the right to be an arrogant smart-ass. Im just that fucking good.

p.s. give me your address. I'll send you a postcard next year. hopefully you'll enjoy the pretty picture on it since you wont be able to understand the language it will be written in :)

Doesnt bother me, im an hour and 45 minutes away from Gothenburg by plane, ill ask one of the guys there, and my airport (Birmingham International Airport} flys directly to Stockholm RYANAIR, which will cost me a sperm sample on the pilots chin.

Bad luck on the back burner attempt.