Symphony X Aussie fans unite

Dan! Why on earth are u moving to Canada?

Because all Australia has going for it is vegemite and football, both of which I dislike. Also, a shitload more bands do canada than australia. :lol:

Only cons would be the cooler weather having an impact on my fapping/bassing fingers, the 'shrinkage'... you know what I mean MrFast! :lol:

I hear aussie chicks cook a mean shrimp on the barbie, any truth to that? :lol:
BBQ-ing is mens work here, we females aren't allowed anywhere near the things, which is good because it means the men have to clean them!

Absolutely none. Chicks here are the worst cooks. Why do u think we like vegemite on toast so much? It's the best they can do.
And this too is correct. I hate cooking, would eat take-away every night if I could.

Absolutely none. Chicks here are the worst cooks. Why do u think we like vegemite on toast so much? It's the best they can do.

Haha... tr00... I mean, BBQ's are practically run by blokes and beer. Women were good for beer bringing, but some genius has invented a fridge that throws beer to you! :lol: :kickass:

I cook for myself anyway... mainly learnt so I could save money on buying shit, and still eat decent food.

Julz said:

speak for your own experiences.. i, for one, am an excellent cook! (especially compared to what i hear about many american girls.. 'ooh, she does MAC AND CHEESE!!! FROM SCRATCH!!! :puke: )

speak for your own experiences.. i, for one, am an excellent cook!
Just like people who think their farts smell good, seriously tho, Aussie chicks can't compete with guys in gourmet cuisine. Don't try to break new ground, that's silly! :p

There's the two or three regulars on Ready, Steady, Cook (ch 10 Mon-Fri 2pm) but I'm not busting my guts to go eat in their restaurants, lol!

I really hate the host Peter Everitt, he's gayer than gay and knows jack all about anything that they actually do on that show... :heh:

My brother is a really good cook, and watches it, but I can't stand it...