Symphony X Aussie fans unite

^Sov studios lauch was last night, Pathogen headlining - played for over an hour - pretty sure they played everything on the bloodline album :kickass:

Picked up PL at JB here in Canberra earlier in the week. They were almost sold out across 3 different stores here within 24 hours. Not bad at all :)

Anyone else get their own bonafide copy here yet?

Yeah got mine from JB here in perth, standard jewel case edition, by the sound of things, not missing out on much...

JB here in Perth said "We're not getting it in... you can order it, but it will take a few weeks, as all out stock is overseas" or some shit to that effect! *angry*

No shit... 78s also said they didn't have it... otherwise I would swung by one of em on the way to get my Dio ticket. :p

Any other aussies going to Heaven and Hell? (the gig) :p

WTF? They told me the don't have any in!!!

Thats strange... considering i picked it up from there on wednesday. They had 6 copies, were still out the back in a box when i got there but i made em go get me one :)

and as for Dio, im still undecided- $120 for seated tickets :err:

Yep, but down and Dio is a pretty good bill, i'll see how the ol' bank balance is treating me closer to the date...

Hahaha you better be quick though... otherwise you'll be watching it with binoculars. :p

Mate of mine bought tickets on presale and still got tickets in row Y.

Are you on Western Front by any chance?

Thats strange... considering i picked it up from there on wednesday. They had 6 copies, were still out the back in a box when i got there but i made em go get me one :)

and as for Dio, im still undecided- $120 for seated tickets :err:
$126 here in Adelaide, and they're playing at Thebarton Theatre too, definitely not worth paying that much to go there to see anyone.

No shit... 78s also said they didn't have it... otherwise I would swung by one of em on the way to get my Dio ticket. :p

Any other aussies going to Heaven and Hell? (the gig) :p

I MAY be going to the New Zealand concert if I can convince/drag some people along with me. Seems like both general and reserved tickets are the same price, $NZ116. I don't know whetehr the site is wrong or not though.

$126 here in Adelaide, and they're playing at Thebarton Theatre too, definitely not worth paying that much to go there to see anyone.

Well, it's $128 in Perth (at Burswood)... the only reason I'm paying THAT much and willing to accept the crazy concept of seats at a metal gig, is because it's motherfvcking Dio. :p

CttN: Your new pic is hawt!!11