Tattoos?

Why don't people realize that shit is gonna stay on them for life. Do you think it's cool when you're 80 and the kids ask granny what's that? when they spot the blurry "muthafuckin hatecrew" text in your wrist. Or when you're 35 and go to say hello to your new gf's dad and shake hands.

Why don't people realize that shit is gonna stay on them for life. Do you think it's cool when you're 80 and the kids ask granny what's that? when they spot the blurry "muthafuckin hatecrew" text in your wrist. Or when you're 35 and go to say hello to your new gf's dad and shake hands.

I don't get what's your point :lol: ?

Who gives a fuck about an 80 year old with a tattoo, it's the modern day and age for fuck sake, everyone will have tattoos when you're/I'm 80 so it'll be normal. That's a pathetic reason to not get one.

^ i agree with that. also i think we're ugly at 80 :lol:

my granma has tattoos but this is because of her culture. In certain countries this is a tradition. But I dont think he meant that :lol: my granma doesnt have a band name tattoed on her + the tats arent the same (ink is different too)...

uptight bro.

Yeaa yeaa I know. I mainly referred to those blurry crappy tattoos that girls take to their wrists. It's usually a period that ends after puberty, what then, when they want to be Madonna instead of Angela Gossow.

I like that big one with the scythes (altough the scythes look like from skooby doo or smth) and that HCDR illustration is cool. I haven't got any tattoos myself because I regret most of things after a year, don't want to start peeling myself with an apple blade.

Well look here is my take on it. I won't tattoo any band names or names overall. Well maybe if it's someone from my relatives who passed away and I used to love so much, but that's another story. And as far as scythes and reapers and shit goes on, I'm totally cool with that. Like a give a flying fuck what people would think about it. And if you are 80 years old you will be already ugly so who cares if you have tats.

Yep. Why is that everytime you ask some dude in a bar about his tat he goes hey take my number I can recommend you to my bud who's the greatest most quality tattooist in town. To me that sounds suspicious. You can get AIDS or C-hepatite from the unsterile needles of some crackpots who hold a tattoo place in their garage. :D

No I agree, those bars are absolute shit and especially most of the people there. I'd never go to bar anyways if I wasn't drunk because only then am I stupid enough to go. But I think it's more like some dude's girlfriend can draw and does shitty tattoos for people to get cash for heroine, so her friends advertise her.

You're having your tattoo the wrong way. It's like wearing a COB shirt with the logo turned upside down. Go to Estonia and get a skin transplant!

I would have to disagree. Perhaps I'm assuming, but they probably didn't get the tat to "advertise" the band, and if they were to look down at their arm, it would then be upside down to them, when it's THEIR tat. Who cares if random puds can't make out what the tat says, what matters is they can.

As far as band tats go... I say that if you are considering it...wait a year and consider it a bit more. Maybe even two years. If you still want it, get it. But, that's what I say about all tats. To me, it's something that should be thought out and mulled over, not some instant, and possibly drug or alcohol-induced, decision. The fact of the matter is that our generation is more tattooed than the last, and the next one probably will be more so than us. So when we're old, a lot of us will have tats, even though not a lot of old folks have them now. And as long as it wasn't a shitty tattoo artist/material, hopefully they won't look terrible when we're 80.

Which brings me to my other advice on tattoos...you get what you pay for. Don't go for the cheap place because 1) there is more risk of exposure to hepatitis, aids/hiv, etc, and 2) the reason the tattoo is cheap is either or both the artist is new, or the ink is crappy quality. Find a good artist and stick with them! When in doubt, ask to see portfolio pics and ask to see the Autoclave.

I love all 7 of my tats....that being said, just make sure to put them in a spot the whole world can not see. I have 1 on me that isn't hidden and it has hindered me getting jobs in the past.

Also, by the time I am 50 I will not care if my tat looks like a blob of ink....shit I'm 28 and I could really care less. 1 thing I have realized in my life is that the older i get the less I give a fuck about trivial things such as tats or whos got the better car or who can play faster...in the end it really doesn't matter anyways as long as you were happy in life.

I have 1 on me that isn't hidden and it has hindered me getting jobs in the past.

Shit. Generally most of tats do give a sort self-destructive or distrustful message. Maybe in axeman or plummer jobs and such they don't care tho.

I'm 28 and I could really care less. 1 thing I have realized in my life is that the older i get the less I give a fuck about trivial things

There's a con and pro for stressing too much as well as for not giving a thing, but yeah.

The thing that gets me about the one on my arm is that it is an angel praying....nothing offensive or wrong... but some people still just cringe at the site of a tattoo.

I always just tell people that when they want a tattoo, decide what you want and then wait a month to see if you still want it. If so then get it, but majority of the time they decide not to get it.

Well it's weird if an angel on the hand causes disrepute from a possible employer.

I think it should be prohibited by law to give 15-yo girls tattoos, as they mostly have no perception of the coincidences of their actions. At least for other places than the ancle. It's gonna cause a lot of misery when they wake up next morning and go wtf is this. Yet you learn to live with a lot of things.

Well those studios I have been wouldnt let me get a Tattoo without my dad's permission when I was 17 (so I took him with me which was kinda weird:lol: ). I dont wanna say I havent grown up a bit since then..but even 21 year old people and even 30 year old people make big mistakes and get ugly tattoos :D
Of course 15 yr old tend to make more *inmature* things but I dont think it's the gouverment's (i.e law) matter if people get tattoos.
And aslong you dont have one, joonas, why do you fucking care? :lol: If people dont get a job because of their tatts its their problem, I dont see how it affects you and this self destructed message is something i dont really see, too.

PS:
why just 15 yr old girls?

It just puzzles me. And tattoos don't really feel sexy on the skin either. I once dated a girl who had dog paw tattoos on her tits and I grew tired of watching them so I didn't see her for the fourth time. Would you like dog paws on your girl's tits?