the 5 worsts opeth's song?

1. Under the Weeping Moon
2.Death Whispered a Lullaby
3. Wreath

And I wouldn't call these songs bad just not as brilliant as the others.

Black Rose Immortal (completely piled together, not an epic in my book, nice parts a little here and there though)
Rate: 2.5/5

Blasphemy! :p

Wreath
By the Pain i see in others

and pick any 3 off damnation.

i dont count the instrumentals though i find many very awsome, patterns in the ivy i wish was 10 minutes long sometimes. the piano is so crisply recorded, god like

downvod said:
Whoever started this thread should be shot, it has people thinking of bad opeth songs, i refuse to name any... as hard as opeth OBVIOUSLY works on every masterpiece song they have put out, they deserve better than to be labeled bad or crappy, especially if your only reason is "i listened to it too much." that makes it no less of a song people!
Sorry if disliking Opeth tracks makes us non-tr00... everyone has the right to a value judgement and an opinion... dont try to make yourself look hardcore by saying you never even considered disliking a song written by your favorite band. Opeth are merely human, they have good songs and not-so-good songs just like any other band.

ummm...let's see...
5 Worst Opeth Songs :

Demon of the Fall (so slow and boring)*
The Drapery Falls (very monotonous)*
April Ethereal (just an overall horrible song)*
When (yeeeck)*
Blackwater Park (the ending makes me want to vommit)*
Black Rose Immortal (too short)*

(Oh GOD there's SO MANY, it's hard to name just five )*
Can't forget Deliverance, Advent, Nectar, Master's Aprentices, and The Moor*

heehee
:loco:

It surprises me to see 'Ending Credits' mentioned here. It's one of my 5 fav. Opeth songs and for sure the best one on 'Damnation'.