The ANTI VALENTINES DAY thread

NADatar said:
I spent almost 2 years with a broad like that once. :wave:

She was a major contribution to me hating women for a few years there. Stupid stupid me.

Jesus ... 2 years ... are you a masochist?
oh God, I feel for you dude.

haha i think this fits here nicely

comic2-746.png

lurch70 said:
Jesus ... 2 years ... are you a masochist?
oh God, I feel for you dude.
My fault, noone else. It's called being 19 and idiotic.

Eh, we actually had some good times together and she was one of the more intelligent people I've met in my life. But she was a royal bitch probably 75% of the time. She was the reborner christian with the giant bush, I think I've brought up that part of her here before. :dopey:

haha @ cthulu
haha @ NAd who dated a reborner but somehow got to see her bush - contradictory

did not want to start a new thread .. and thought this was the most appropriate one :lol: ... great visuals in this story from CNN

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A transit bus driver grabbed a woman by the hair, knocked her head into a pole, opened the door and tossed her into traffic after she yelled at him for missing her stop, police said.

The 52-year-old woman, who was not identified, suffered a broken shoulder.

Bus driver Mario Edney, 53, was arraigned Thursday on aggravated assault and other charges, said Officer Jillian Russell, a police spokeswoman. He was being held on $2,000 bail.

Edney said he had to skip the woman's stop Wednesday morning because of a detour, police said.

Transit officials intend to fire Edney, who has been suspended without pay, following a hearing, said Richard Maloney, a spokesman for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority.

hahahah .. on the radio now, DLR show in NY ... talking about Cougars ... and I mean ... older ladies, usually successful and where they hang out in differnet cities looking for younger guys ....

hahahah ... will definetelly check one of these places out

http://www.urbancougar.com