The "Are These Guys Any Good" Thread

lurch70 said:
i just pulled it also ... I like it somewhat, but never heard such a blatant Ozzy ripoff in my life before.

*fingers in ears*
i'm not listening lalalalalalalalalalalala

it feels like damn Ozzy ... you could sell this as some early Sabbath lost tapes.

lurch70 said:
it feels like damn Ozzy ... you could sell this as some early Sabbath lost tapes.

heh actually i remember years ago on Napster someone thought they would be slick and rename a Sheavy song to something like Black Sabbath - The Electric SHEEP (Ultra Rare Sabbath Track) or some nonsense. i thought it was hilarious because there were people who actually thought it was Black Sabbath.

bah, the place that was selling 'em had 'em listed, but they were out of stock. I'm probably just gonna go to their label and get when I have some money. It's not like either of them are OOP, it's just that no one in the states has them (that I've found).

Doomcifer said:
how can I upload music for people to listen? that rules.
http://www.yousendit.com bitcha!

Oh yeah I came into this thread to ask about 500 ft. of Pipe but on a google search to see if I fucked up their name, their myspace.com site came up and now I'm rockin' out. Now to check out sHeavy.