The -- Ask a Question -- Game

netherlands, just for the sake of Spain getting their asses kicked for throwing out Germany.

What´s your shoesize? XD

since noone has a clue...I don´t have a clue either, simply because I actually hardly wear rings...but I think it was 22 or so. lol. not sure at all - so if anyone feels like buying me a ring for some odd reasons - just dont do it LOL ;))

do you prefer really hot weater (more than 35°C) or really cold weather (less than -15°C)?

ha no, I am soooo bad at picking numbers for lottery -.-

Have you ever won sth at some lottery?

yeah I do...I´m having two :)
a little star on both earlaps and a bigger one on my back :)

if you had to get tattooed, what would you get?

I want a Pisces symbol on my foot or ankle, the final cadence from Musetta's aria on the back of my neck, a pendulum somewhere on my back, some cheesy finger tattoos to say either "Love-Hate", "Good-Evil" or "Rock-Roll" :lol: :lol: also the little girl from Mika's "Lollipop" video on my leg, something but donno yet what on my right wrist. That would be it. :lol:

Same question.

I already have a pentagram tattoo on my spine, a Norse compass on my ribs, starsigns on an arm and Phoenix on the other arm...next would probably be some sort of half sleeve but I'll have to see what regulations for my work say about that.

What makes you cry more, onions or soppy movies?

No, I am not computer literate enough to make one nor am I interesting enough that people would want to come look at it!! NHL.com is the only one I check religiously so it could technically be my website :lol:

If you were stuck in a lift for four hours, who would it be with?

Soulfly - Omen and/or Coronatur - Fabula Magna

Which album-release are you looking forward to(except Turisas *lol*)?

Thurisaz - The Cimmerian Years / Death Angel - Relentless Retribution / Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini / many others ;)

Which former band do you want to see in a one time reunion on stage?

DeadLine and Drow
two rather small german and pretty unknown bands,but I just loved them and actually still do

What would you like to learn?