The -- Ask a Question -- Game

summer holidays when it´s only crappy weather XD
cant think of a specific one ;))

worst school/university subject?

Tough one - I *almost* did a non-mandatory Russian course (I'd be the only student in the school to do so, lol) - I also like a lot of easier languages, such as Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic...Learning Japanese would also be cool.

Worst continent in the world? (not asking this for racist purposes or whatever, but I have 2 continents I just can't seem to relate to myself, so...)

I´d say asia for some reasons...maybe simply because I didn´t really get into it, hardly know about it or such...and yeah...dunnot...all I heard about it (mainly politics-wise) wasnt just too nice...

With whom would you like to get stuck in an elevator for some hours?

Chuck Norris, 'cause he'll climb out of the little door-like thingy in the ceiling, then climb the cables to the next floor, pull open the door with his bare hands, climb out, finds himself a huge torch and burn a hole in the elevatordoor so i can escape.....

Is there anything Chuck Norris can't do?

yeah, he can´t make me smile now.

which was the last huge disappointment you had?

^^ also, he can't fail. :cool: :lol:
^ I think I can't name just ONE, but I generally feel extremely down when I realize that some people I used to care about have changed for the worse. People that I used to be bound to have just become half-strangers that I can't truly relate to anymore. And I'm really sorry you're feeling upset, Cari. Hope it gets better. :)

Most awful song that's haunting you and playing in your head now and then?

Beyonce - Halo

Why is everyone asking questions about disappointments and depression and getting stuck in elevators and worst songs and worst friends and generally bad depressing awfull stuff?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

a few hours ago when I saw really hilarious photos from yesterday´s party...XD

what song do you sing along aloud most likely when being drunk?

nothing..i mostly don´t have breakfast... ;)

do you also have breakfast on weekdays?

I ALWAYS have breakfast. Also 11 o'clock brunch, lunch, 5 o'clock tea and biscuits, dinner, late dinner, pre-bed goodies. YEP, I'M JUST LIKE THE HOBBITS FROM THE SHIRE! :cool:

Favorite thing to have for breakfast?

I can eat everything for breakfast - English breakfasts (or leftovers from the night before) ftw! This morning I had pasta from yesterday's dinner =P

What do you think of Turisas' "Supernaut" cover?

ehrm, I don´t like it much, sorry. I just can´t find any reason why to really like it LOL
It is average, nothing I´d listen to just for the sake of it...

when you clean your apartment, with which room do you usually start?

The living room, it's where the cats have their biggest catnip fights so it's always the most in need of a clean.

Do you prefer a shower or a bath?