The -- Ask a Question -- Game

I'd like to learn how to sing with a flawless technique and also godlike musical theory. :lol:

If you could change something about the people around you (either the whole population of the world or just the majority of your friends/family on a mass level), what would that be?

What?????????????????????????????

Him????????????????????

abonequinhodoriso.gif

@StoneWoman
I go with like people around me in general, world-wise, and such...not just family-related because then it really wouldnt be suiting anymore.
it would be that people should stop lying and bragging to sound like having achieved something, honest should be spread a "little" more ;))

what thing would you like to have done by the end of the year?

I'd like to be completely relaxed and careless, with university admission exams taken and being in a place I want to be in.

If you were one of the seven sins, which one do you think you'd be?

Probably sloth. i'm so lazy, not even industrial amounts of coffee can get me up right now, i'm so tired!

same question.

Yes please :D

How good will the new Enslaved album be??? samples: [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003ZY259W/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1282166955&sr=8-1[/ame]

I don´t know, basically because I do not really care XD

Do you like autumn (with all the lovely rain)?

I am sooooo sexy, I can't stand myself . . . . so I'd like to grow a bigger belly and maybe go bald a little bit.

What do you think Tude is having for breakfast tomorrow?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

bwahah damn...

are you able to think properly right after having gotten out of bed? XD

well tonight I am gonna go to Bar Katse and see a band, saturday and sunday, no idea so far...relaxxing and regaining my health...

do you already have christmas-presents for family/friends? (lol)