The -- Ask a Question -- Game

a really crappy and blurry made band-tattoo..looked not very professionally made...

what was the longest time in a row on one day that u spent at university/school?

It must've been about 20 hours when we had this movie night. :) Everyone stayed at school and spent the whole night at the school watching movies and eating candy. xP

Where will you be 14 hours from now? (The time you read this)

most likely in bed, sleeping at my apartment XD i love my bed and i love sleeping XD

how was your day like exactly one week ago (when reading it)?

i think noone will ever answer his *laughing*
but atm it´s mr. marketing *giggling* ;PP

what is the last tv show you watched?

Kuorosota! >:D ("Choir war", a Finnish show about celebrity singers leading their choirs to victory. People vote for which choirs will continue. The winner choir wins a sum of money for a charity chosen by the leader.)

Should Mathias take part as a choir leader in that show?

Yes but only if he is allowed to pick his choir members. Good people to work with are hard to find; Mathias has a gift of finding good people to work with.

Is it impolite to ask people what they want for Christmas?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

no, I think it´s better this way to avoid giving stuff to them they dont want or need XD

How do you celebrate Christmas?

oh really, is it like this? Bein honest, i couldn´t care less bwahahahahahaha

Do you like to read books about history?

damn..i dont watch so much tv...i think it was South park

Are you logged off from the forum every 3 minutes if dont check the keep me logged option? :lol:

yeah...but luckily I mostly dont forget to tick the box XD XD

What do you think we could do to make the forum more lively?

a chat feature, and possibly convincing the band to have one member drop in for like 5 minutes every month, every week would be better, but every month is fine too.

Am I asking for too much?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I don´t know, you should ask the band about if it´s too much...

do you think we should opena thread for this kind of topic so that everyone who´s still left can post their opinions?