The -- Ask a Question -- Game

<offtopic> Look, we're the pillars of the Turisas fan base. As such, we deserve to know what Jussi had for dinner last night! Nightly chat, or else I shall come to show with Swedish flag painted on my face! </offtopic>

Because irritating people is somehow fun.

What do you think Jussi had for dinner last night?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

maybe some salad and then some meat with whatever, I dont know...and I dont need to know. lol

do you know the feeling of just urgently needing to get out of the town/city in which you live, just for the sake of being outta there?

yes and after a bad time and started missing home, i wanted back, and home never was so comfortable. But i love travel...

what is your biggest fear?

that i will not reach the goals I set /reach the dreams I wanna make come true for myself...

How many windows does your flat have?

Alles was zählt, german series...the only series i ever have watched lol

what is your most disliked tv series?

No, it annoys the hell out of me *laughing*

what´s the saddest news you´ve recently heard?

I just received a truckload of things to do at work; between that and travel, I will not have time to complete my custom 8" stave shell snare drum before the end of the year. I am still bummed over this.

What's your favorite hobby?

cheers,

oh good lord, that´s hard...
but I think going to concerts (second one would be photographing, third playing cello and fourth travelling in general..) would be my favourite hobby, at least right at the moment it is.

Whats the task in a household that you dislike the most?

staying inside hahahahaha or photographing, depends on the temperature (learned my lesson about this last week >.<)

How cold does it get in winter at your place (averagely)?

hum kinda hard, after years of almost using a bath suit to go out, and 2 freezing ones well is always around 10 and 3 centigrades and very rainy or completly dry(funny was some dutchies got flu last year here)

Favorite saying?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

What is your favorite bug?

cheers,

Well, it actually just starts in the evening for me...first we listen to some christmas music, then unpack the presents and then food-"battle" *Laughing* as mostly, just me and my parents, I am not a big fan of huge family-gatherings XD on 26th my grandma is coming over for two meals, and that´s it actually...

WHat was the weirdest Christmas present you ever received?