The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Benny Lava, Yes, No, Maybe?

By the way, welcome back dude! :kickass:

LOL, India looks like a cool place. Too bad you cannot use public bathrooms unless you want a free amputation :p

What's your IQ level?

Never had a really serious tests. I've made some other tests and my results are between 130 and 140.

Gonzo, would you have cyber sex with me? Tenderly? Discretely?

Post your tits first.

Hi gonzo,
question: what are the spiritual and psychological implications of excessive sex/cybersex/masturbation to death or thrash metal?

will jesus still love me?

and if he does how much, this |..............................................................| much or this |.....................| much?

4rm a completely academic point of view of course.

Dude, keep fapping. Jesus will still love you. He was a great fapper too. :kickass:

I love you, Bob!

lol wut?

Is the person above me a fag?

EDIT: That son of a bitch deleted his post!

:zombie:

All I know is that he loves fags. But then he said he loves Bob. And Bob is a mod? So is fag lover telling me that.... Mods= Fags?

OMFG! You got the secret message!!1!! :loco:

Gonzo, will I get banned now?

aroundmods.jpg

So by that logic mods=fags if i am correct.

Are all mods=pillowbiters or are some excluded?

Oh god I'm laughing so much! :lol: :lol:

And no one is excluded.

Hi Dawnghost.

Come back in 3 days.

Still here? :ill:

I thought being a suck-ass troll was predominantly a male characteristic?

???

what do my stars foretell 4 me this month?

do aliens exist?

what is da air speed velocity of a swallow (african, not european)

can said swallow carry a coconut while in flight

if train a is traveling east at 80 mph and train b west at 100 mph, starting from 1200 miles apart, how long will it take for the two trains to pass each other

if superman is flying at the speed of a speeding bullet, and decides to catch a piss and the piss hits someone in da head would his head explode 4rm da impact

can you state ur sources for da knowledge that flows 4rm this thread, or do they wish to remain anonymous, or are they all 4rm da mind of da gon who kills, if so theach me oh knowledgeable master of info threads.

KillerGon, Do you use butter for lube?

wtf? I don't use lube since I'm not circumcised, so no need for it.

what do my stars foretell 4 me this month?

do aliens exist?

what is da air speed velocity of a swallow (african, not european)

can said swallow carry a coconut while in flight

if train a is traveling east at 80 mph and train b west at 100 mph, starting from 1200 miles apart, how long will it take for the two trains to pass each other

if superman is flying at the speed of a speeding bullet, and decides to catch a piss and the piss hits someone in da head would his head explode 4rm da impact

can you state ur sources for da knowledge that flows 4rm this thread, or do they wish to remain anonymous, or are they all 4rm da mind of da gon who kills, if so theach me oh knowledgeable master of info threads.

The answer for all those questions is: "Never pay more than 20 bucks for a videogame"

Dear Garbanzobean,

Why is Symphony X such an amazing band?

P.S.
Im not wearing underwear *wink wink* meet me in the closet... 10 minutes. :oops:

That is all.

Cause Romeo is a pudgy god!!! :worship:notworthy

And sorry, I didn't bring a magnifying glass so the closet thing will have to wait.

Dred > Joe

?

No, and I will tell you why: While Heartless fights mods, Dred is best friends with one of them.

That's the main difference.

new sig wins? y/n?

I'm sorry man, but it fails... really hard. :erk:

Does it anoy you when so many people are spamming your thread?

Not anymore. I used to, but now i just chill out.

Do you like Stratovarius? If so, what's your favorite album by them?

Yes I do. I think it's either Episode, Visions or Destiny.