The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

More like fixing the problem they made out of nothing, amirite? They banned me for no reason, so they just right their wrong deed.

Actually I banned you for repeatedly attacking me and calling me a fag for no reason, on top of all the other shit youve done.

*senses some argues and war coming up*

hey bob!
currently in a bad mood, aye? banning everyone u don't seem to like...prolly i'll be the next in line :lol:

yes that's exactly what i did, i simply don't like him. nevermind the fact that he attacked me for no reason, again. dred was obviously kidding, i know that. dawn was not.

I have good news for Gonzo.

Gamma Ray and Helloween is coming to him.

April 11 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Obras

i want them,too,

nzfg vs efg
who wins?

No one. They would both lose at the same time.

Welcome back, Gonzo! :kickass:

Thanks man. I know you have been supporting my cause, so I'm grateful for that.

just what I was about to say:p

I'm to new around here to really know who Gonzo is, but what I've read so far, it's pretty good, so I guess I can say Welcome Back too.
Or at least: Hello.

Thanks newbie.

Will i fail my next maths test?:lol:

What am I? The magic eight ball? :lol:

I sense fail. Hope you can pull it off.

Actually I banned you for repeatedly attacking me and calling me a fag for no reason, on top of all the other shit youve done.

Nope, you banned me cause you felt like doing so. I questioned your power to ban, you wanted to bet and I refused. Right after that, I got banned.

No other shit involved since I never got a warning for supposedly bad behavior. And you wouldn't even notice my presence until I said you couldn't ban people.

Besides, ban cause I call you fag? Let me tell you, kind sir, that's bullshit. If you're going to start banning every insult made on this forum, then good luck with banning 95% of the posters.

Seriously, mods never cease to amaze me.

vegetafacepalm.jpg

EPIC :lol:

What are we....9?

You are a fag, fag. :)

lol

yes that's exactly what i did, i simply don't like him. nevermind the fact that he attacked me for no reason, again. dred was obviously kidding, i know that. dawn was not.

So dawnghost calls you fag once, Dred twice, and you only ban dawnghost?

Here we go again...

Dude, seriously, stop doing this. Give up. Modding wasn't meant for the faint of heart. If you cannot take one insult that it's not even racial or something serious (for fuck's sake, it was just a "fag"), then leave man.

It'll be the best for all of us.

PS: What the hell are you doing in my thread? You don't even like me, so you're just here to create mess and chaos. Seriously, chill out. The war is over. Unban dawnghost and stop this non-sense.

I have good news for Gonzo.

Gamma Ray and Helloween is coming to him.

April 11 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Obras

i want them,too,

Oh yeah, I knew this since 3 weeks ago. I'm gonna buy the ticket tomorrow or the day after. It's gonna be one of the best concerts evar!!!1!!1 :kickass::kickass::kickass:

KillerGon, did you miss us?

The first week I did miss you. Then I realized it was almost impossible for me to come back, so I just chilled and didn't think about this place anymore, till I got word that my ban was lifted.

gonchibaby, when will i reach infinite wisdom?

The moment you become one with the world!

I'm really bored and i remember Dilema1362 created a thread like this long time ago... so i thought of using his idea but this time i'll be answering any question you ask.

If you have a question, just fire it away

FUCKIN' L:lol:L!!1!!!1!!

I never read that before :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone wanna go bump that for me? I could use a good read.