The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Hey you Señor Gonzalo do you like my new hoodie ?

Imagen441413741.jpg

It's cool. It's more childish than gangsta to be honest. But it looks good man.

Dear Gonzo, why does Cobot seem so dead recently?:kickass:

See below.

Because Gonzo and I haven't been around, that's the truth. We give this forum life.

Agreed. I haven't been too much this week. I'm seeing the same threads over and over again and that makes me leave this place. We need more creativity and stuff.

I thought you were ignoring me for being a cunt.:kickass:

Besides.

Are those supposed to be car rims? Definitely mexican rapper status right there! :lol: Not to be confused with black gangsta clothing.

Yeah now you say it they seem to be like car rims :lol:

Ohhh no man I don't wanna look like a rapper hahaha I just bought it coz I thought it was cool, I don't listen any rap shit, ohhh well only the song from the 8 mile movie :lol:

Lol, bumfights.

It still exists ?

It's cool. It's more childish than gangsta to be honest. But it looks good man.

:headbang:

^They PWN :kickass:

Dear Speedy Gonzalas

My team won the double last year by miles this year however they failed to even qualify the finals (similar to FA cup in England) although they will still go to the Asian Champions League later in the year (only cos they did so well last year)
As I've only supported this team for 3 years (the total of their existence) I don't feel all that pissed off by their pitiful failure as a supporter of a major power in Argentina who says that another team brings shame to his nation do you feel that I should be more vexed than I am at the moment with my team?

How many times have you watched 2 girls 1 cup?

About two or three times. It was quite boring, it didn't really shock me. Then again, I have seen too much shit on the internet, so I kinda have a special resistence :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS THE MOST FUCKING BRUTALLY HORRIFIC VIDEO ON TEH INTERNETZ :puke::cry:

Go back to Faggotland.

What do you think of the band Strapping Young Lad?

Only listened to one song and it was good, but I never bothered myself to download any more music from them. Maybe I will in the future.

^They PWN :kickass:

Dear Speedy Gonzalas

My team won the double last year by miles this year however they failed to even qualify the finals (similar to FA cup in England) although they will still go to the Asian Champions League later in the year (only cos they did so well last year)
As I've only supported this team for 3 years (the total of their existence) I don't feel all that pissed off by their pitiful failure as a supporter of a major power in Argentina who says that another team brings shame to his nation do you feel that I should be more vexed than I am at the moment with my team?

I'm sorry, I didn't get the question.

Please, try to do it again, but make it more simple instead of giving me an over 9000 words post just to ask one question.

EDIT: 11111 posts! :kickass:

I'm sorry, I didn't get the question.

Please, try to do it again, but make it more simple instead of giving me an over 9000 words post just to ask one question.

EDIT: 11111 posts! :kickass:

Don't stress I didn't think you would um most Aussies don't word shit all that well especially when they weren't raised in a major city.

Basically my football team has gone from fucking awesome to complete losers in the space of only two seasons they aren't a well established club yet so I don't feel all that bad about it.

I was more or less asking if Boca did this how you would feel about it or even how most fans of Boca feel about it?.

Don't stress I didn't think you would um most Aussies don't word shit all that well especially when they weren't raised in a major city.

Basically my football team has gone from fucking awesome to complete losers in the space of only two seasons they aren't a well established club yet so I don't feel all that bad about it.

I was more or less asking if Boca did this how you would feel about it or even how most fans of Boca feel about it?.

I would be really sad if my team went from winners to total losers. Thank god, my team has been winninng lots of titles in the past 10 years, so I'm quite happy about that and I really hope we can keep that fantastic tendence for many years to come.

EDIT: K'gon, I personally think the Guitar Player's Thread should be renamed to Gaytar Player's Thread.:kickass:

Good idea! :lol: