The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

According to the Statistical Infrequency definition of abnormality "genius" is +3 standard deviations of the "normal" IQ and stupidity/imbecilism is -3 standard deviations.

This definition does not specify desireability.

:lol: [/psychology student]

And a normal person not genius neither stupid is neutral like a 0 ( ? )

PS. your answer sucks :lol:, haha kidding.

According to the "Standard deviation curve" graph anyone who's IQ falls in between -3 and +3 is "normal". But the main limitation of this definition is basically the questionability of who decides? who draws the lines?

Anyway Imma gonna shut up now.

According to the "Standard deviation curve" graph anyone who's IQ falls in between -3 and +3 is "normal". But the main limitation of this definition is basically the questionability of who decides? who draws the lines?

Anyway Imma gonna shut up now.

I thought there was other ways to measure the intelligence, I knew around 115 to 125 IQ were normal, from 125 to 140 were above from normal ratio and 140 to above were genius, something like that.

There are so many theories on how to measure IQ not to mention the standard test itself has changed so much over the years I'd say it's a fairly inaccurate way to judge someone's intelligence.

In psychology a psychologist's viewpoint on what abnormality (and psychology in general) is will be 100% tunnel visioned and will not take into account any other ideas. So arguments in psychology simply do not work :lol:

In psychology a psychologist's viewpoint on what abnormality (and psychology in general) is will be 100% tunnel visioned and will not take into account any other ideas. So arguments in psychology simply do not work :lol:

What do you mean exactly ? Are you defining at yourself like a maniac ? or that normal people who only has basic knowledge of psychology are just too stupid to get your ideas. :lol:

Nah, basically you have to take Psychology as a course in College if you want to know what the fuck I'm talking about, general logic and common sense doesnt really apply to psychology :p

Nah, basically you have to take Psychology as a course in College if you want to know what the fuck I'm talking about, general logic and common sense doesnt really apply to psychology :p

Are you 18 years old ? I thought you were younger and still in highschool.

Comming to the topic, yeah you're right man :lol:.

Nah 16 (well 17 soon). I've already been through the UK "highschool" and now Im in higher education in College, but lets stop there because im pretty sure the education system over here is different to over there. And it'll just get confusing :p

Nah 16 (well 17 soon). I've already been through the UK "highschool" and now Im in higher education in College, but lets stop there because im pretty sure the education system over here is different to over there. And it'll just get confusing :p

Yeah I know it's pretty different and it's confusing and I want to skip that chat because I'won't understand :lol:, it's like your measuring system it sucks :lol:.

I thought there was other ways to measure the intelligence, I knew around 115 to 125 IQ were normal, from 125 to 140 were above from normal ratio and 140 to above were genius, something like that.

From the IQ test I have taken online, I generally scored around 130. I'm far from brilliant :lol:

Che Gonzo, if you were the Mod or Admin of this forum or your own forum, how would you mod differently from the current mods of CoB-OT?:kickass:
First of all, I wouldn't be homosexual, therefore, totally different from the current mod policy.

Then, I would punish trolls like you :lol: Seriously man, you're getting on my nerves with the shitty trolling. It's not even funny.

Finally, my decisions would have much more sense/logic than the ones taken by the current mods.

There are so many theories on how to measure IQ not to mention the standard test itself has changed so much over the years I'd say it's a fairly inaccurate way to judge someone's intelligence.

IQ is total bullshit. How can we manage to calculate the "power" of the brain, wihtout life itself brain must be the most complicated thing on earth.

I, myself, calculate intelligence by how you are using it, not by how many you have of it. Yeah, like sex :lol: