The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

KillerGon, eh?

well. let me ask you something, how would you feel if you forced to worked in a work camp for 12 hours a day almost fuckin day (like me), forced fed octopus and goulash ain't worth shit 3 times a day and oh yes, that goulash just goes down slowly when ingesting; and having to deal with bullshit politico communists who hound on you like your some crack dealer or something?

what do you think of that?

KillerGon, eh?

well. let me ask you something, how would you feel if you forced to worked in a work camp for 12 hours a day almost fuckin day (like me), forced fed octopus and goulash ain't worth shit 3 times a day and oh yes, that goulash just goes down slowly when ingesting; and having to deal with bullshit politico communists who hound on you like your some crack dealer or something?

sounds like you live in Japan... too much work and sea food, cept for the communist part :p

KillerGon, eh?

I think you should lose some weight, fatso, and then leave that fucking fat camp.

Hey you Señor Gonzalo do you like my new hoodie ?

Imagen441413741.jpg