The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

He and I were fighting the same fight. I dunno his personal opinion, but I guess he cannot be happy after being banned for no real reason.

then wtf is with this pic?:err: From a time when Bob wasn't a mod, or Joe wasn't anti-mod?:rolleyes:
muc36s.jpg

Gon,

I failed three of my four classes this semester. My dad paid the tuition, but doesn't know yet how shitty I did. How should I tell him, and what can I do to not get pummeled too hard? I mean I feel like shit, but what can I do at this point?

You're japanese, so I bet you're familiar with the term Seppuku or Hara-Kiri.

If not, google it. That's your answer.

Dear Gon, I'm gonna ask you this in spanish because it just wouldn't work in english :p

Un bus amarillo tiene que ir al colegio a las 7:30 de la mañana. Si el bus llega al colegio a las 9:30, de que color llegaria?

Mot de le jour?

Quand j'étais

un jeune garçon

:lol:

palabra del día (although I could be mistaken)

gon... does everyone like a wiseguy?

1) palabra = word
palabrita = little word

2) Dunno if everyone. I hope you do! :D

Where are all your dreams gonna fall?

In the island of damnation, of course!

Dear Gon, I'm gonna ask you this in spanish because it just wouldn't work in english :p

Un bus amarillo tiene que ir al colegio a las 7:30 de la mañana. Si el bus llega al colegio a las 9:30, de que color llegaria?

La respuesta es: Todos los colores.

where's the salsa?

Alexis took it. You didn't watch our last C&G cartoon? It was explained with a catchy song! :lol:

Actually I'm half chinese but I'll go ahead and google it. :headbang:

EDIT: After googling those phrases, I've decided to transfer over to the Ask Heartless thread. :rofl:

:lol:!