The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

What's the worst possible place to go to in Argentina?

read below.

Who's gonna win the Champions League dude ?

The Chaco is the worst province in whole Argentina, Resistencia the Capital is fucked up, well that's what I've been told :p

1- I hope Manchester United wins it, because Carlos Tevez is playing there. If not, my second pick is Barcelona, because of Messi.

2- Dunno if the worst, but it's quite fucked up. We have some provinces with lots of poverty and misery. I guess Chaco, Formosa, Jujuy, Salta... all the northern provinces are in a tough situation.

read above.

La respuesta es: el bus llega demorado :lol:

lol, I wasn't expecting that.

Good one! :lol:

How long on this longest day?

Iron Maiden.... Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TILL WE FINAAALLLYY MAKE IT THROOUUUGH!!

:headbang::kickass::kickass::kickass: Fuck yeah epic song!

LOL @ AMOLAD AIDS :lol:

Alright KG, What do you do for a living, and do you enjoy it?

I'm a tech support guy at Citibank Argentina. I fix technical issues of Citi workers. Sometimes I have rough days, but overall, I enjoy it cause I love computers and the challenge of fixing mistakes and stuff.

Melbourne Victory (Australia) VS Juventus (Italy)

120px-Mvfclogo.jpg
VS
100px-Juventus-FC.png

International Friendly May 30

Your opinion dude, How much will we lose by? Will Del Piero play? Will it get on television where you live? If so would you watch it? Do you even give a shit?

Woord van de dag?

How much does it pay?

1- Everyone should put Bengay on their balls. It's fantastic! :loco:

2- It's OK, nothing out of this world, but I like the job :lol:

Melbourne Victory (Australia) VS Juventus (Italy)

120px-Mvfclogo.jpg
VS
100px-Juventus-FC.png

International Friendly May 30

Your opinion dude, How much will we lose by? Will Del Piero play? Will it get on television where you live? If so would you watch it? Do you even give a shit?

1- Probably by a couple of goals, but you never know. It depends on Juventus team, mostly.

2- I don't have the slightest idea.

3- Nope.

4- Nope.

5- Not at all. Sorry. :lol:

Can it be theres some sort of error?
Hard to stop the surmounting terror
Is it really the end not some crazy dream?
:kickass:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...... HALLOWED BE THY NAME!!

What's your opinion on Encyclopedia Dramatica? :lol:

The place where all newfags should go in order to understand some of the things going on /b/ and the internetz in general.

Do you have nothing in your inventory to slay these trolls, and retards?
The only weapon to fight trolls is with bans, but since I don't have that power, you can also troll them. It's called "Trolling the trolls" and sometimes it works. Of course, according to mods criteria, I would be the only one getting banned.