The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Mr.Gon

(Yes i'm new here, but not really..)

If Bruce left Iron Maiden for good, and the rest of the band members decided to get Paul Di'anno back in the band..... Would you be disappointed they got him back?? And would you go and see them (With Paul singing) live if they done a tour over your way?

Of course I would be dissapointed, cause Paul Di anno cannot even compare to Bruce Dickinson. It wouldn't be true Iron Maiden anymore, but since I only seen them once, I guess I would attend to another tour, even without Bruce (which, of course, would really piss me off).

Band of the day?

403 Forbiddena

Gay crush of the day?

wat

I dunno... your bf? :lol:

Asking you a gaming-related question, since I did for CK.

You play (or used to play) Magic? :lol:

Oh dude, I sure did! When I was a young boy, I loved that game. I had a black deck that was pretty good and a green deck that was fast as hell, so I was kinda good.

Then, Magic started delivering gay expansions and I lost interest in the game. But it was cool while it lasted.

did u alrdy play crysis?
if no, srsly play it! this games rules:kickass:

Dude, I need lots of GB free in my hard disk! I need to start erasing some shit in order to install it :lol:

Holy crap, I did! And I had a red/white deck that OWNED! :kickass:

:kickass:
Game of the day?:kickass:

Battletoads

Oh dude, I sure did! When I was a young boy, I loved that game. I had a black deck that was pretty good and a green deck that was fast as hell, so I was kinda good.

Then, Magic started delivering gay expansions and I lost interest in the game. But it was cool while it lasted.

:kickass:

I'm sure I already know the answer to this question, but:

Blaze or Di'Anno?

If you could put together a "dreamband", who would the members be?

That's a great question! It's a tough one, but I think my team would be something like this:

Vocals: Tobias Sammet (Edguy)

Guitar #1: Kai Hansen (Gamma Ray)

Guitar #2: Michael Romeo (Symphony X)

Bass: Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)

Drums: Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater)

Keyboards: Janne Warman (Children of Bodom)

Soup Of The Day?

NO
Thank god you answered Blaze :kickass:.

Dear Gon,

Diablo II?

I know it's a kickass game, but I just played it a couple of times.

Got any interest into electro music?

Only when I go dancing. Otherwise, not at all.

Who do you predict will be b& next?

EDIT: make a top 3 list if you want. :p

No one is gonna get banned and I will tell you why: Nobody (myself included) is interested in defying the new reign of 16 year old. The faggotry has been replaced by retarded and unfunny trolling humor.

No flaming. No swearing. No fun. No risk of ban for anyone.

CoB-OT always finds a way to sink to a new low.

Do you ever get sick of answering questions?

Not really... in fact, this thread is the only reason why I haven't left yet... this forum is dead for me. It has lost the very same essence that made it attractive.

Will I get banned if I make a thread saying how much I want to be a mod, just so I can make shitty threads that nobody likes, but I will just sticky them so people will have to look at them?
It will be like all those threads that bobvex made, about something totally gay and if a normal user were to do it we would get it deleted.

So yeah, should I do it and see if I get banned again?