The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

^can we plz not start again? ur face is also sad, yet nobody complains about it so plz stfu

No i just think it's totally fucking pathetic how you actually care about what someone on an internet forum thinks of someone else on an internet forum.

Nice comeback, what are you 12? :rolleyes:

No i just think it's totally fucking pathetic how you actually care about what someone on an internet forum thinks of someone else on an internet forum.

Nice comeback, what are you 12? :rolleyes:

no, 11.
actually ur being pathetic cuz by quoting my post u actually cared about my post...irony...
btw: let's not take this kind of cancer into gonzo's thread, the prolly most useful thread on this board.

no, 11.
actually ur being pathetic cuz by quoting my post u actually cared about my post...irony...

Oh my god you're fucking retarded :lol:!!!!!!

Seriously :lol:!

*facepalm*

Now is the time I ask myself "What's the point in arguing with someone who cant understand basic logic?". So fine, you win. I can't beat someone when they barely understand anything.

Fav Playstation game(s)?
mine used to be the Devil May Cry games but they got boring very quickly...

Just a few I have played:

Monster Rancher 2

Spyro the Dragon (the whole series)

Winning Eleven

Metal Gear Solid

Resident Evil 1 and 3

Tomba

Jade Cocoon

Wild 9

Crash Bandicoot

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

Maybe I'm forgetting a couple.

Of course, I only had the first Playstation, so no PS2 games in this list.

Next trip out of town?

May 8: Trip to La Pampa (argentinean province).

Who's your least favorite politician in your country? (Why?)

Probably the ex president Nestor Kirchner cause he's a thief, a fucking dictator and it's spreading his perverse ideology to the younger ones (now his wife is the current president). This is why we fail at being a serious country and I see a tragic ending to this pathetic goverment.

Gon,

When both men and women have similar morals regarding sex, why is it that women are called sluts and men aren't? It doesn't quite seem fair.

LOL, I'm sorry, it's just how the world was meant to be :lol:

Now seriously, I understand your point. If a guy fucks lots of girl, he's a hero but if a girl fucks lots of dudes, she's a whore. It's not fair, but life isn't fair either, so welcome to the real world.

btw: let's not take this kind of cancer into gonzo's thread, the prolly most useful thread on this board.

Thanks.

Gonzo, what are your thoughts about global warming?

OMG! Buenos Aires is gonna sink cause of the melting of the Antarctic ice! :zombie:

That can't be good! :lol:

Dear Gon,

thingsmoutthing.jpg

:lol:

1. gon, have you seen the movie Labyrinth? (it's from 1986 and stars david bowie's groin as main evil character)

a clip to A. help you remember (if in fact you've seen in and don't remember) B. convince you to see and/or buy it: <3
watch

2. is the status 'swinger' a euphemism for A. "slut" or B. "cheater"??

3. does my new avatar look like a man? :lol: