The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Dear Gonzo, what are the 4 steps of knowledge according to Socrates?

The only thing i remember about that is that he four steps towards knowledge cannot produce perfect knowledge.

"My wisdom is limited to an awareness of my own ignorance"

are you going to take the Islas Malvinas back?

I don't think so. It would be cool, beacuse of soberany and stuff... but being realistic, i'm afraid we are not going to take them back. :(

why does alexis' not work in a maquiladora?

and why do you hate me so?

and what's that smell?

Dear Gonzo,

I just started at this really crappy job that pays me a really crappy salary. When I was hired I told my boss I would stay there for a while. But now I am sick of it, after a week, AND I've got a better offer somewhere else.

My current vietnamese boss is really nice and I hate to quit so soon, especially since I told him I wouldn't go anywhere. But I need money in my pocket!

Question: What would be the best way to tell my lovely asian boss I have to quit WITHOUT a 2 week notice?

Please, Gonzo, answer me soon, since I am in a great hurry!

Sincerely,

Cristina

you could tell him that you need a better wage cuz you need to pay alot of stuff and it's very urgent :p

Well, thank you!
That just reinforces what I was planning on doing and it gives me more courage, lol
I actually thought of saying I had health issues or saying I am having a family emergency, but I don't like to play with those things:p

Well, thank you!
That just reinforces what I was planning on doing and it gives me more courage, lol
I actually thought of saying I had health issues or saying I am having a family emergency, but I don't like to play with those things:p

Marry me in 4 years, and I'll give you everything you need :lol:

even love :zombie: :cry: