The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Dear Gonzo, why does Kattana look like a girl (no offence to Kattana, hes a cool dude)
and is it a good idea to make a Goon morning thread?

Dear Gonzo... How did i get so stoned?? and what the fuck is that thing in your sigg country medical examiners 3 weird lookin people standin there. wtf???? im looking at it 5 minutes now and i still cant figure out why its fuckin there like... wtf why with the men and medical? are they surgery doctors on the brain or some shit?? w00t

Dear Gonzo... How did i get so stoned?? and what the fuck is that thing in your sigg country medical examiners 3 weird lookin people standin there. wtf???? im looking at it 5 minutes now and i still cant figure out why its fuckin there like... wtf why with the men and medical? are they surgery doctors on the brain or some shit?? w00t

:lol:

first of all you're so stoned cause you love weed too fucking much and you got carried away...

second, the county medical examiners are 3 doctors that play grindcore (or gore-grind) music. they describe themselves as a "carcass clone". i think their new cd rawk ballz, that's why the banner on my sig.

Man, the internet is a fucked up place, but I was wondering...

Is cybersex the gayest, most powerful way you can prove you're a loser... Or is there a gayer thing than that?